The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pay Per Call Guru

Service Manager
Service Manager
Pay Per Call EXPOSED Course & Coaching
Hi guys, this is not my personal story, but one that was emailed to me by one of my students who took my Pay Per Call Exposed Course. Its so inspiring, and shows what dedication and action can achieve. Hoping it will inspire other affiliates - regardless if in pay per call or not. Live the life you WANT.. Do what you LOVE. Passion is key.

pay-per-call-exposed-review.png

Looks interesting. Just some question here about your course. I believe your focus would be on Google adword pay per call and using it to market PPC ads. So what is your so special about the course that I cannot do on my own? Will appreciate if you can point out the difference in your method and the strength of it. @Pay Per Call Guru

Looks interesting. Just some question here about your course. I believe your focus would be on Google adword pay per call and using it to market PPC ads. So what is your so special about the course that I cannot do on my own? Will appreciate if you can point out the difference in your method and the strength of it. @Pay Per Call Guru
My course shows you everything, its more than just buying ads.. :
  • How to sign up to networks and which ones
  • how to select the right offer
  • how to setup your landing page for conversions/high quality score
  • how to setup ads/keywords (research, tricks, tips etc...)
  • How to use facebook, social, offline methods also ..
  • how to optimize to profits
  • how to ask for higher payouts
  • etc...
i show you the full setup and management. This is a business, and should be thought of it as such. You can see it all on my site, i give a free preview here: VIP Members Area - Must Read | Pay Per Call Exposed Secrets Guide

My course shows you everything, its more than just buying ads.. :
  • How to sign up to networks and which ones
  • how to select the right offer
  • how to setup your landing page for conversions/high quality score
  • how to setup ads/keywords (research, tricks, tips etc...)
  • How to use facebook, social, offline methods also ..
  • how to optimize to profits
  • how to ask for higher payouts
  • etc...
i show you the full setup and management. This is a business, and should be thought of it as such. You can see it all on my site, i give a free preview here: VIP Members Area - Must Read | Pay Per Call Exposed Secrets Guide

This make sense. Thanks @Pay Per Call Guru
High quality score is important in order to get cheaper clicks. Agree with you.
Landing page is important, agree.
Research for Keywords.. hmm..
Facebook, social, offline methods. Look interesting.
Optimize for profits. Hmm.. I think I will be asking myself how fast can I recover back the course fee paid.
Asking for higher payout..Hmm.. Going direct to advertiser?

Overall, I think it might be worth the risk to invest $200+ into your course.

This make sense. Thanks @Pay Per Call Guru
High quality score is important in order to get cheaper clicks. Agree with you.
Landing page is important, agree.
Research for Keywords.. hmm..
Facebook, social, offline methods. Look interesting.
Optimize for profits. Hmm.. I think I will be asking myself how fast can I recover back the course fee paid.
Asking for higher payout..Hmm.. Going direct to advertiser?

Overall, I think it might be worth the risk to invest $200+ into your course.
If you look on other forums like BHW or STACK THAT MONEY you will see many positive review of the course, along with on my site has review as well.

MI
Back