The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Outlook emails export

O

ovi

Hello guys,

I have a question. At the moment I have on my computer WIN 2000 and for emails I use: Outlook Express 6
I want to install due to some virus problems Windows Xp I think and to use the Outlook from the Office 2003 pack.
I want to know if I will export all my emails from the current Outlook I will be able to import in the new Outlook? I have some quite important emails and I don't want to lose them.

Ovi

Ovi,

Have you thought of opening a Yahoo/Hotmail account, then forwarding your important e-mails to those accounts, just in case?

;)

Yes, maybe I will use GMAIL ;) anyway I still wait for an answer maybe someone has try this before. :)

Ovi

Outlook 2003 imports all your accounts , or rather it prompts you to accept inmporting them all. For safety though I would export them to a pst file.

I am certain that outlook 2003 does this, as last week I updated from office 200 to office xp and it did it for me automatically.

There is a Freeware OE Export utility that I used once.
It bundles an export with all your accounts+PW+Message Folders etc.
Then when you hava a fresh install, it imports and sets them all up again.
Painless.

No sorry I have been to bed since then so I need completely re-programming.

If I remember correctly, I found it by searching Google with combinations of things like Outlook express - backup - export - free - download etc.

MI
Back