The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

No experience, complete noob in CPC campaigns

imystudios

affiliate
Hello, guys,

Complete noob here starting aff marketing. I have a few gambling, nutra, sweepstakes and dating offers and I already tried Adsterra, RichPush and ADmaven, and the results are abysmal. Over 2k clicks with 0 conversions on all verticals, in gambling actually 0 FREE sign-ups, so I guess the traffic is not there at all. Or maybe I don t have a clue on how to optimize the campaign, although 2k real clicks on push notifications should have garnered at least a 1.5-2.5% conversion rate.

Can somebody point me in the right direction for some actually real, good quality traffic for the aforementioned verticals? Any help and/or advice would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you

I have a few gambling, nutra, sweepstakes and dating offers and I already tried Adsterra, RichPush and ADmaven, and the results are abysmal.

Four offers on 3 networks?

Over 2k clicks with 0 conversions on all verticals, in gambling actually 0 FREE sign-ups, so I guess the traffic is not there at all.

2k clicks on four offers over three networks tells me you have not fully explored, formulated, split test, or refined your push campaigns.

Or maybe I don t have a clue on how to optimize the campaign

You cannot optimize a campaign that does not have a return. You must first have a campaign that deserves optimization with the key goal of scaling once it is determined to be successful at giving at least a promising return, even if it is a negative ROI. Negative ROI's can be turned into positive ROI's. A 0 return cannot be optimized as it has no validity for returns of any kind.

2k real clicks on push notifications should have garnered at least a 1.5-2.5% conversion rate.

What do you base this on?

Can somebody point me in the right direction for some actually real, good quality traffic for the aforementioned verticals? Any help and/or advice would be immensely appreciated.

I think maybe you have landers or copy that is failing you.

Maybe the offers are not correct for the GEO's, Demo's, or other aspects of targeting.

What does your tracker tell you about where the conversion failure occurs?

I think maybe you have landers or copy that is failing you.
Maybe the offers are not correct for the GEO's, Demo's, or other aspects of targeting.
What does your tracker tell you about where the conversion failure occurs?
Either that, or the offers themselves are bad customer affinity, shaving ...
2k clicks on four offers over three networks tells me you have not fully explored, formulated, split test, or refined your push campaigns.
That is CPC for ? 0.10 or? If you cannot convert maybe at least 1:50 on a CPC basis then you have a real problem.
although 2k real clicks on push notifications should have garnered at least a 1.5-2.5% conversion rate.
I would agree with that statement with the exception of buying low quality traffic by underbidding.

So, you have spent $200 or $300 and have only a loss so far? Back to the drawing board, do a forensic study of the traffic (if you know how to) or try Plan "B" if you have a pivot plan.

How many campaigns? You need 576 clicks per campaign past the initial landing page to make any real assessment that is statistically valid. How many of you campaigns have achieved this?

Hello, guys,

Complete noob here starting aff marketing. I have a few gambling, nutra, sweepstakes and dating offers and I already tried Adsterra, RichPush and ADmaven, and the results are abysmal. Over 2k clicks with 0 conversions on all verticals, in gambling actually 0 FREE sign-ups, so I guess the traffic is not there at all. Or maybe I don t have a clue on how to optimize the campaign, although 2k real clicks on push notifications should have garnered at least a 1.5-2.5% conversion rate.

Thank you
Are you using tracking software? It sounds like a lot of bot traffic

Where did you get this number from? I am confused about why you need EXACTLY that number to make statistical significance.
:D:D:D:D That's he's lucky number. No but tbh what matters the most is the % of the ctr the person is getting on the landing page ( if you are getting clicks on your landing page with no conversion = it's deff a shitty offer or advertiser shavin

the answer is 42
what's your number? I prefer 1,500 to 2,500 but that can get expensive
Sample size determination - Wikipedia Do the math :D
576*.01
even a disastrous 1% CR could be possibly optimized.
Conversions are random when dealing with small samples.
That is a CPC model-- a CPM model might be 50K to 100K raw impressions.
And crappy ads will make these statistical pool metrics useless.
Possible but it depend on the offer payout. I had that problem before where i have conversions but it just nothing you can do to get it profitable cause of the offer payout beside collecting emails and sending them more offers to get profits.

the answer is 42
what's your number? I prefer 1,500 to 2,500 but that can get expensive
Sample size determination - Wikipedia Do the math :D
576*.01
even a disastrous 1% CR could be possibly optimized.
Conversions are random when dealing with small samples.
That is a CPC model-- a CPM model might be 50K to 100K raw impressions.
And crappy ads will make these statistical pool metrics useless.

Then equation becomes the customer acquisition Customer LV (Lifetime Value)
You need good pro forma models unless you have a few years customer purchase data to work with -- either that or a very good guess :p
To do this without first count accountability is real shaky IMHO.

banners
Back