The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

No data with Bing KW planner and AdWords

thehustler

Hey, two things on this:

1) I just launched a Bing PPC campaign for the lovely people of Ireland.

But I was having an issue with Keywords. Bing KW planner only has the location of Northern Ireland in the UK and NOT the whole of Ireland, so I asked the support and he said KW planner is only available in a couple of countries and they are expanding soon. So, per my campaign niche KWs, there were 0 searches and 0 bids in the Bing KW planner whereas the same KWs, when I checked in google KW planner, had tons of searches and each one was over 1k at least. So, I grabbed those KWs from google KW planner and put it into my Bing campaign.

So, do you think I will be wasting money and not get results as those searches have ZERO results in Bing search engine?

2) I now also plan to start AdWords for the first time. What kind of precautions should I take as I heard AdWords is a bit strict compared to Bing? Does AdWords like CPA offer promotion?

Hoping to get some guidance on these.

Thanks in advance!

AdWords is fine as long as you keep up with Googles' terms and conditions.
Affiliate offers are fine but google has strict high quality content policy - meaning they will check your landing page for quality. Since they always change the way they do it you should keep in mind only one main thing:
There is a reason a person is searching for a specific keyword, he \ she look for information that will help them find a solution to a need (can be a purchase need or just fun or to spend some time at work, etc.).
As long as you provide high quality content, Google is fine with your affiliate links. When you publish marketing content with affiliate links in it, Google doesn't like it.

AdWords is fine as long as you keep up with Googles' terms and conditions.
Affiliate offers are fine but google has strict high quality content policy - meaning they will check your landing page for quality. Since they always change the way they do it you should keep in mind only one main thing:
There is a reason a person is searching for a specific keyword, he \ she look for information that will help them find a solution to a need (can be a purchase need or just fun or to spend some time at work, etc.).
As long as you provide high quality content, Google is fine with your affiliate links. When you publish marketing content with affiliate links in it, Google doesn't like it.
Correct but what do you mean by publish marketing content with affiliate links?

I mean its always value provided -> affiliate link to get lead/sales, right?

banners
Back