The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nice to e-meet the community

A

AndreyR

I am a Business Development Partner at RGK Group, the international company working with mobile technologies. With 10+ years of experience in mobile payments, mobile content, e-commerce, payment systems I am the one who helps RGK Group to reach local markets in EU, Asia, CIS, Africa, Australia and Latin America, building strong relations with carriers, local content providers and affiliate networks.

RGK Group is an excellent group of companies where professionals from different regions work together, developing modern mobile solutions and services. RGK Group has 5 local offices and 2 own support call centers.

I'm interested in contacting local mobile payments aggregators and content providers in any country. Feel free to add me to discuss how we can build our relations.

Hello @AndreyR, and welcome to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

Although it is great to meet you, you nevertheless need to register your services as an official resource according the following steps:
Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

This is mandatory for all companies, networks, agencies, service providers etc.

Without an official registration you are not allowed to promote your services on AffiliateFix ;)

Please note this!

Kind regards

Thank you, Mark,
I don't have any plans to promote our services right now and I completely understand the policy of the community. Nobody likes to read spam and advertising :)
The only reason I mentioned the company I work with is to present myself to the community.

Yep @AndreyR, I got your position ;)
But statements like the bottom indicate some commercial interests in whichever form
I'm interested in contacting local mobile payments aggregators and content providers in any country. Feel free to add me to discuss how we can build our relations.

On the other hand, a registration is a very quick process and it gives you more professionalism,
even if you are only engaged as a pure affiliate in discussions ;) So, simply do it, that's my recommendation ;)

Dear Mark, if you think that I have to correct the first message, no prob, just let me know ;)
I'm sure we will use the functionality for services, but not right now. There is a need to complete the EN version of our aggregator's site in order to communicate with English speaking community.

Dear Mark, if you think that I have to correct the first message, no prob, just let me know ;)
I'm sure we will use the functionality for services, but not right now. There is a need to complete the EN version of our aggregator's site in order to communicate with English speaking community.
OK, fine. But once you will use the functionality, then you will know, what you have to do before...:)

I am a Business Development Partner at RGK Group, the international company working with mobile technologies. With 10+ years of experience in mobile payments, mobile content, e-commerce, payment systems I am the one who helps RGK Group to reach local markets in EU, Asia, CIS, Africa, Australia and Latin America, building strong relations with carriers, local content providers and affiliate networks.

RGK Group is an excellent group of companies where professionals from different regions work together, developing modern mobile solutions and services. RGK Group has 5 local offices and 2 own support call centers.

Hi @AndreyR , great to have yyou join us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like a great career you have in our industry.

Hope to see some interesting posts and threads from you. We have loads of hungry minds always looking for strong front lines advice!

We have many great contributors as well, posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back