The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie planning to get rich

Chicha Rito

affiliate
Hello community !

I'm really excited to share with you my planning to change my life in the next 5 years.

I create this planning to have a goal in my life because i just passed 5 years like a rabbit jumping throught videos, websites and apps want to make some dollars but it dosn't work for me.

I have 25 years now and i just married (5 months ago) and as i monsioned i start planning to change my life and focus to achieve some goals.

I learned HTML/CSS/Photoshop/Illustrator/ but without any goal in my life i just found my self jumping here and there without acheiving any thing or get some money.

I just post this thread because i need some help or a guid to start over and want from you to criticize my planning if it's wrong or it's wrong way to plan my life.

I just don't want to repeat my old life mistakes and start doing some changes because i just don't want to be a bad dad :) .

Please leave a comment even if you criticize me because i want to build my self and get out from my comfort zone and start doing something good to me.
Untitled-5.jpg

That's an interesting plan, but how do you assume you will get 5k/year in two years? Do you have a clear plan for it?
And .. why some steps are in Green and others are in yellow? I'm just asking to understand what does each color refer to.
Uhmm, doing trading . . SM content .. working for your Website and Affiliate Marketing and freelancing at the same time ..
Uhmmm .... I don't know ..

- Samira

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Your goals are based on what? Dreams and wishes? Not to be harsh; but if you set goals that have no basis in relation to your experiences you will probably become disappointed and give up.

Try to make 'some' money at ffiver with your skill-set if you make $100.00 the first month --try to make $200.00 the next month.
Freelancing is very competitive in webdesign and graphic arts.

Find one thing that works and then build on that or get into other ventures that are related or otherwise distinct.
When I go off in too many directions --I get nothing accomplished or a project less than what it could reasonably be (@80%+)
@Samira :D sell a kidney :D

Welcome aboard @Chicha Rito ! Yah i feel you, shining object syndrome when starting out:) Most of us have been there at some point.

My advice to newbies is always the same: pick 1 business model, master it, then move on to the next income stream.
Above all, get into the trenches, test, tweak, learn, apply, repeat until you reach your goals.

At the end of the day, earning an income online is fulfilling a basic equation: find an audience who is looking for your offer or service and meet their needs / solve their problems.

Offer + Traffic + Conversion = $$$$$

If you wanna do affiliate marketing, stick to one niche/vertical, 1 traffic source, 1 type of offer. Test, try, tweak, learn. Master that and keep moving.

Don't try affiliate marketing with clickbank then jump onto shopify then go to amazon niche site then kindle publishing. You will just confuse the hell out of yourself :cool:

Hi @Chicha Rito welcome to the forums. First up, having a plan is a great start, many people skip this step and are doomed from the beginning.

Second up, this is sound advice, get stuck in and don't give up !!
pick 1 business model, master it, then move on to the next income stream.
Above all, get into the trenches, test, tweak, learn, apply, repeat until you reach your goals.
Good Luck

That's an interesting plan, but how do you assume you will get 5k/year in two years? Do you have a clear plan for it?
And .. why some steps are in Green and others are in yellow? I'm just asking to understand what does each color refer to.
Uhmm, doing trading . . SM content .. working for your Website and Affiliate Marketing and freelancing at the same time ..
Uhmmm .... I don't know ..

- Samira
Colors does not refer to anything, I just used them and i really don't know why :rofl.
After reading your answer i realized that you are absolutely right because doing all this things together lead to nothing but i will try to do freelancing and in the same time building my business website.
I think it was just the enthusiasm of setting goals that led me to that:rolleyes:.
Is 5k/year is too far to achieve with AM in 2 years ? I just want to know because i think that YouTube videos have planted a bad idea on my mind Crying Face and this is why i published this thread here because i really need the right thing to do not building the pink dreams in my mind

Well, what about this?
No need to panic, selling a kidney is just the plan B ..
Is that right or you just laugh with me ?
Do you think that this is a good plan to start with ? (sell a kidney is not included :rofl )
I'm learning search engine optimization now i started that a few days ago .

Try to make 'some' money at ffiver with your skill-set if you make $100.00 the first month --try to make $200.00 the next month.
Freelancing is very competitive in webdesign and graphic arts.

Find one thing that works and then build on that or get into other ventures that are related or otherwise distinct.
When I go off in too many directions --I get nothing accomplished or a project less than what it could reasonably be (@80%+)
Thanks a lot
I will start with that, I will try to have some income from freelancing then i will try to build my own business, this is the only way to not give up Thank you for sharing your answer

My advice to newbies is always the same: pick 1 business model, master it, then move on to the next income stream.

At the end of the day, earning an income online is fulfilling a basic equation: find an audience who is looking for your offer or service and meet their needs / solve their problems.

Offer + Traffic + Conversion = $$$$$

If you wanna do affiliate marketing, stick to one niche/vertical, 1 traffic source, 1 type of offer. Test, try, tweak, learn. Master that and keep moving.

Don't try affiliate marketing with clickbank then jump onto shopify then go to amazon niche site then kindle publishing. You will just confuse the hell out of yourself :cool:
Thanks a lot
I will stick your reply in my note.
I don't have any experience with affiliate marketing.
So i think first i need to find the right niche to start with.
Sorry but can you show me a way to start with ? I just need someone to put me in the right way.

Second up, this is sound advice, get stuck in and don't give up !!

Good Luck
Thank you
I really liked your reply because this is who i am:D.
If i stuck in i will find a way to get out but if i was free i will stay in my comfort zone.
So i really need to find some business model to stuck in.

Freelancing is very competitive in webdesign and graphic arts
It's not always easy to get orders there .. I don't know if it's about gigs ..
Do you think that this is a good plan to start with ? (sell a kidney is not included :rofl )
Uhmmm, am I serious? Kinda.. You can become a sperm donor or for females, renting their wombs for pregnancy ..
you can make A to Z plans if you think about it ..
I'm learning search engine optimization now i started that a few days ago .
That will help you alot, Good luck for it!
Check some great threads here by @Honeybadger
And just keep learning, YOU WILL DO IT!!!

- Samira

Hi! Thanks for sharing your plan with us. As you said you know HTML/CSS/Photoshop/Illustrator/ that's why it's better to start with freelance. I would recommend Upwork rather than Fiverr. Upwork has a lot of European and American clients, decent wages and excellent support. In parallel with freelancing, I would advise you to build a personal brand on social networks and share your experience in fulfilling orders. I've already seen similar cases on TikTok. With personal brand and success story you can start affiliate marketing or make a personal course. Good luck!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
READY?

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
READY?

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J
Thank you a lot
You just gave me the whole plan to start with from A to Z .
I'm very grateful to be here, I was lost and you just showed me the path .
I have just a question for you i wish you answer me
Is the Affiliate Marketing a domain which i could invest my next five years on? Or first i just need to take some time on freelancing to get some money. i saw a reply of you in this forum you said that for beginning you need at least 2k $ to start in this domain.

Is the Affiliate Marketing a domain which i could invest my next five years on? Or first i just need to take some time on freelancing to get some money. i saw a reply of you in this forum you said that for beginning you need at least 2k $ to start in this domain.

Affiliate Marketing is not a domain. It is a field of marketing.

I've been in it since 1996 and it is an industry that is here to stay, but always evolving.

Yes, $2k is a very reasonable startup budget.

That's a real nobility. You have solid skills, try to apply them. You know, sometimes people are too bothered about what do they know what do they do in the life, while the main thing is just to do. If you are eager to do something that will bring you not just money, but also satisfaction, then you should seek for it. If you have acquired skills in HTML/CSS, then you can try yourself in web developing, why not? All the skills which you gained can make you a cool web illustrator or web designer.

If you have already tried these spheres and you understand that it's not that you wanna do in your life, then pay attention to other spheres which cardinally distinguish from these ones. I hope you will certainly find the job of your dream and find your destination in the life.

MI
Back