The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maverick86

affiliate
Hey guys!
I’m pretty new to the Affiliate World.
Im starting off with in-app CPI offers for iOS and Android through my traffic source. My verticals are gaming, dating, gambling. I’m not using a tracker at the moment but I’m having difficulty getting conversions. Like “0”.
At this point I’m not sure if I’m putting in the offer link incorrectly, or if the traffic source is no good.

can someone please HELP?!
Maybe an example of how an offer is put in...?
Or where can I learn to do so myself..

How can you look at the metrics when there is no data? You can't ...
Trackers do not directly create conversions.
Trackers may furnish data that may result in better conversions.
*my traffic source* means nothing to anyone but you.
Can you be a bit more specific?

How can you look at the metrics when there is no data? You can't ...
Trackers do not directly create conversions.
Trackers may furnish data that may result in better conversions.
*my traffic source* means nothing to anyone but you.
Can you be a bit more specific?

Hey sorry for the confusion. I’m using mini mob as a traffic source to get conversions for my CPI offers.

I have an offer link for shipt - an iOS install. how do I get it to convert in my traffic source (mini mob).

Hey sorry for the confusion. I’m using mini mob as a traffic source to get conversions for my CPI offers.

I have an offer link for shipt - an iOS install. how do I get it to convert in my traffic source (mini mob).
in app iOS ads -- if you think you have enough margin
Shipt - Wikipedia
Shipt Shopper Review | How it Works & What To Expect reading this; it's a decent idea but a poor execution possibly ...
  • Who's the app for; the buyer or the paid shopper (or both?)
Your Local Stores Delivered - Shipt Same Day Delivery time is money I guess but the propensity to save negates this service's use by most people --would you pay an extra $25 on every $100 of your grocery spending?
Interesting conundrum. Personally, weather permitting, I like going shopping -- getting out is good --but that's me ...

MI
Back