The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie friendly affiliate networks

I've started with NeverBlue. It's easy to work there.
Also Peerfly and MaxBounty are also often used by newbies. But I decided to stop on Neverblue because of great testimonials.
Sometimes there're testimonials about Peerfly and MaxBounty that they can just ban you without explaining any reson when you have money on your account. I can't say whether it's true or not but I decided not to risk.
Good luck!

In my opinion the best newbie friendly CPA network is MaxBounty. I always suggested newbie affiliates to start there.
You can also consider becoming an affiliate and selling for commission. (this approach seems more interesting to me)

In my opinion the best newbie friendly CPA network is MaxBounty. I always suggested newbie affiliates to start there.
You can also consider becoming an affiliate and selling for commission. (this approach seems more interesting to me)

Maxbounty denied my application. They wanted more experienced marketer.

Still searching for CPI/PIN network?

Here we are, ready for you sweet tasty traffic!

Hey guys, I think I´ve mentioned this before in another thread, Newbies are always welcome at Kimia.

We are happy to help you start your affiliate marketing journey.

What we do look for are partners who are ready to "go!", if your knocking on our doors its because you want to start learning and communicate with your account manager. We value clients who are already proactively learning on forums such as affiliatefix :) Because we will dedicate the time necessary to help you understand the business, the process and at the same time understand what you need and how you need things done best for you... so... its a win/win situation and a partnership all the way ;)

We are waiting to help you whenever your ready to start making money!

YTZ works with lots of newbies :) We have rotator campaigns that optimize automatically based on the traffic you are sending. They rotate and show the top offers to your traffic (based on geo/browser/device/OS) so that you don't have to split your traffic out. Lots of newbies find this helpful when starting out. Feel free to sign up at ytz.com or add me to Skype if you have any questions!!

We're here for you!

If you're only getting started there's no better place to do your thing.

On Mobidea, you can monetize with Single Offers or by using our Smartlink, an original algorithm that directs your traffic to the best offer.

But don't wait around. Go to our website, and sign-up to Mobidea. As you start exploring our platform, you'll see we have lots of tool tips that will guide you.

If, after that, you still want to know more about the business of Mobile Marketing and traffic monetization in general, I recommend you visit the Mobidea Academy. There, you'll find a bunch of useful articles that cover many different topics which you'll find interesting.

Learn the rules of the game and start earning big with Mobidea!

6668e98caafe89c598f28056810e1fd4.png

Hello partners!

We always open for new affiliates. Just tell us how are you going to promote our offers or a few words about traffic sources and we will be glad to approve you. Most of our offers are Mobile and Web games from direct game developers. We offers the highest payouts and if you find a higher payout for a particular offer just tell us and we will bump your rate. Waiting for you!

Thanks a lot my friend. This forum needs more people like you to help the new ones. It's pretty tough for a newbie without any guidance or encouragement from more experienced marketers.
This forum has the best people in my humble opinion. If I don't make the first steps it's not because I did not get great advice. I can't say enough how much I am learning here...

Last edited:
I hope you have find out the network that will help you. If not I am sure a lot of guys recommended you some good networks but if you are still searching, you can check out MGCash if you want. We have Pre Hosted Landings for beginners that are still learning. If you are interested you can send me PM and we will hook you right up! Good luck :)

Annabella, here you can find a step by step guide to make a commission online, specially designed and prepared for beginners.

check it out here generatemybreakthrough.com

I am sure you will find your answers there. It is a 14-day free training that shows you things of the industry that could take lots of work and lots of help from the great people of this forum!

God Bless You All!! and thanks for your generous help!!

Hi there!
Feel free to register in our CPA-network - AdCombo. We do accept newbies :) It will be much easier for you to be approved if you have elaborated a certain plan on how you are going to operate in affiliate marketing in general, and in our network in particular. We have Collect-on-Delivery offers for all geo, so go ahead!

YTZ works with lots of newbies :) We have rotator campaigns that optimize automatically based on the traffic you are sending. They rotate and show the top offers to your traffic (based on geo/browser/device/OS) so that you don't have to split your traffic out. Lots of newbies find this helpful when starting out. Feel free to sign up at ytz.com or add me to Skype if you have any questions!!

i am an Affiliate, and i am particularly interested with this your, "rotator campgains"... i have got ton of international traffics i think we might need to work together.

I hope you guys dont do "shaving" right?....

I just applied now.

And if you PM me i will give you my application Email.

I hope for speedy acceptance.

thanks

i am an Affiliate, and i am particularly interested with this your, "rotator campgains"... i have got ton of international traffics i think we might need to work together.

I hope you guys dont do "shaving" right?....

I just applied now.

And if you PM me i will give you my application Email.

I hope for speedy acceptance.

thanks

Hello :)

Sent you a message!

banners
Back