The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie friendly affiliate networks

A small screenshot of my newest twitter account. See the growth. took the shot in twitter analytics. I mean that just tells me i can still build on, on the social media free traffic method.
2015-12-09 15_21_53-Tweet Activity analytics for xdollxash.jpg

No I am a small time newby who also struggle to finf my way. For a very long time i searched and you dont really find usefull info. No one will teally tell you how to do it. I decided that if i post, it will be hounest. By giving out honoust reall methods, over time I will be established as an expert and some trustworthy. Is reputation not a Hugh part in this bussiness.View attachment 5301 View attachment 5302 View attachment 5303 View attachment 5304 View attachment 5305 View attachment 5306 View attachment 5301

I do believe in you and I hope you can show me the way too.

No Red I actually think men in this day and age are way to refined and look like girls themselves. I dont give a rats ass about fashion trends or the newest haircut. I use a picture of a girl on my profile because I am trying to promote adult content and also because of that i dont want the real me to surface up on google or somewhere I could be connected to the stuff I promote. I do so enjoy barbarian, medival times and all hack the enemy's head of with axe, cave chest in with battle hammer movies. I myself is a redhead and very temperamental.

We're noob friendly here at Ad-Center :). But we only approve our CPA program for sites in the movie, TV show or gaming niche. If that's you, then add me on Skype (jeffrey.ad-center) and I'll be glad to help you setup!

banners
Back