The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie friendly affiliate networks

This forum can help you get accepted into networks. It's actually quite fast and easy, as long as you're honest with the network(s) you're applying to. Some of them are definitely willing to work with newbies. One of them on here even specializes in it.

Check the network section: Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you're really new, you will want to start here: Newbie411 | Free Download (AffiliateFix newbie ebook)

There's also a lot of helpful info in the Newbie Helpdesk: Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Thanks for the reply guys. I applied with Maxbounty last week but they rejected my application because i lack the experience in CPA.

So far only CPA Teacher approved my application.

Where are you from? As long as you are honest with me, I can get you approved on Mgcash Media.:)
We can talk on Skype If you want, check my signature!

Hi Dario. Thanks for your help. To be honest I'm pretty new in CPA. Never launched any campaign before.

I have set up a bing account and will use it to get traffic.

My skype name is raynoldclare. Thanks man.

Hi, I'm very new to affiliate marketing. What are the most newbie friendly networks?

I dont have any experience in CPA marketing before and never earn a cent from CPA.
I wanted to apply to the relevant affiliate networks so that I can get approved and start my campaigns ASAP. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Hello Raynold, in Mobidea we have an experienced support team who can help you starting your campaigns, giving you tips and suggestions about good countries, good segments, and good ways of making money online. We have adult, dating and mainstream offers. If you are interested just contact us :)

Hi, I'm very new to affiliate marketing. What are the most newbie friendly networks?

I dont have any experience in CPA marketing before and never earn a cent from CPA.
I wanted to apply to the relevant affiliate networks so that I can get approved and start my campaigns ASAP. Thanks in advance for your help :)
Do you have traffic? And do you know how things are working in CPA Affiliate Marketing? If so, then we AdSenceMedia.com is yours next destination :) of earning.

raynoldclare try peerfly they are very newbie friendly. Contant Lukepeefly for approval.. Since you are already approved on CPATeacher so you can get started with that. CPAEXPERT is a great guy and very friendly and i am sure he will get you started with some offers.

Thanks internalsoul. Since I started this thread, I've been approved by a few networks including Mobidea and MgCash. Launched campaigns but not getting conversion yet. Now it's time to test and learn along the way. I consider myself very new to CPA. I joined the Dojo before the Black Friday offer ends, so now time to learn and implement.

Thanks internalsoul. Since I started this thread, I've been approved by a few networks including Mobidea and MgCash. Launched campaigns but not getting conversion yet. Now it's time to test and learn along the way. I consider myself very new to CPA. I joined the Dojo before the Black Friday offer ends, so now time to learn and implement.
You have just started, so don't rush it too much. Conversions will come soon. Everybody is new at some point time but with time the get all the knowledge they need to know along with experience. Just keep reading and implement them at the same time. Best of luck and looking forward for your journal. :)

You have just started, so don't rush it too much. Conversions will come soon. Everybody is new at some point time but with time the get all the knowledge they need to know along with experience. Just keep reading and implement them at the same time. Best of luck and looking forward for your journal. :)

Thanks a lot my friend. This forum needs more people like you to help the new ones. It's pretty tough for a newbie without any guidance or encouragement from more experienced marketers.

Thanks a lot my friend. This forum needs more people like you to help the new ones. It's pretty tough for a newbie without any guidance or encouragement from more experienced marketers.

This is a great forum dear to start off with.. here are many experienced people sitting like @azgold and @internalsoul... that will help you and tell you how to start and how to maintain yourself in these type of networks..... sorry about the guys i haven't mentioned the names...... but in short what i can say is this the forum which i have found the most experienced one as i have been here for 3 months and learned a lot from this forum people here are very helpful and experienced.... if you have any problem you can share here they will tell you a way out within 24 hours... and your problem will definately be solved.... thanks

Hi Ronald. I am with Mobidea now for about 6 weeks. I am still very "noob" and i made my first 100 Euro 3 days ago. i have tried many many networks, all kinds, and mobidea comes out on top. My oppinion is that none comes even close to Mobidea.

Hi Ronald. I am with Mobidea now for about 6 weeks. I am still very "noob" and i made my first 100 Euro 3 days ago. i have tried many many networks, all kinds, and mobidea comes out on top. My oppinion is that none comes even close to Mobidea.

Can you post some proof with some mobidea screenshots? In 3 out of your 6 posts in half an hour since you joined this forum you promote mobidea. Unless you post some earning screenshots, it looks like you created this account to promote mobidea here (probably a mobidea employee, maybe?)

LE: she posted the screenshots on the next page, which is a nice proof

Last edited:

I got approved quick its easy. Try MoreNiche and Paydot they are the same company thought but two different networks paydot offers you more

banners
Back