The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

NeWants Elite Members Program - Not Your Typical Affiliate Group

RaeeA

affiliate
Hello!

My name is Raee and I’m currently an affiliate member for NeWants, a new tech start-up funded by Bluefly.

NeWants is an e-commerce startup that offers the best-selling tech gadgets and lifestyle products on the market at the lowest prices. By using crowdfunding, NeWants decentralizes e-commerce tradition and connects the buyer to the supplier. Shoppers can purchase trending tech and fashion products through a gamified checkout process, with discounts up to 95%. The Flash Sales Page allows shoppers to choose three of their favorite items and play to win higher discounts on each selected item.

Our Elite Members program allows affiliates to earn up to 35% commission on all orders made through a unique tracking link. This link will allow you to continue earning commission on any future item your shoppers purchase without having to worry about expiring cookies. Through NeWants gamified Flash Sales Game, shoppers are required to share the page ( which includes the affiliate tracking link) through their social media in order to receive up to 3 attempts at a higher discount rate. These shares will spread their linked page, result in a higher conversion rate for the Elite Members.

Our site is currently in the beta-testing stage, but we’ve opened our affiliate program for exclusive access to early applicants! If you’re interested in joining the Elite Team, please email me at raee@newants.com and I’ll send over further details along with the access link. Hope to talk soon
1f642.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 4.08.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 4.08.05 PM.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
MI
Back