The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to CPA (few questions) but not to AM

Adampeps

affiliate
Hi all,

I hope this is ok to post in this section. I have been an Amazon affiliate for about 4 years primarily doing SEO and gaining traffic from search engines. However, I wanted to take a try at CPA but am confused about a few things. Hoping I could get some advice.

1 - Most people say to use a landing page. From what I see the offer itself I could promote also has a landing page. So does that essentially mean (if I am using PPC) that a searcher would click my ad, goto my landing page, and then i'd hope for them to click forward to the offer landing page and fill it out? I just thought that might be a lot of clicking.

2 - Another item I have read is around tracking and re-optimizing your campaigns. Most tools I have looked at though are expensive for right now. Is there a free way to track your campaigns and receive useful metrics?

3 - Spying on successful ads. Let's say I see an offer for Company XYZ Corp that I thinks looks promising. Do I just type in that company and see what ads show up to see how successful people are doing with that offer? Again I know there are paid tools but am trying to see what to use starting out.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I hope this is ok to post in this section. I have been an Amazon affiliate for about 4 years primarily doing SEO and gaining traffic from search engines. However, I wanted to take a try at CPA but am confused about a few things. Hoping I could get some advice.

1 - Most people say to use a landing page. From what I see the offer itself I could promote also has a landing page. So does that essentially mean (if I am using PPC) that a searcher would click my ad, goto my landing page, and then i'd hope for them to click forward to the offer landing page and fill it out? I just thought that might be a lot of clicking.

2 - Another item I have read is around tracking and re-optimizing your campaigns. Most tools I have looked at though are expensive for right now. Is there a free way to track your campaigns and receive useful metrics?

3 - Spying on successful ads. Let's say I see an offer for Company XYZ Corp that I thinks looks promising. Do I just type in that company and see what ads show up to see how successful people are doing with that offer? Again I know there are paid tools but am trying to see what to use starting out.

Thanks!
hey @Adampeps .
your Questions are good .
but please try to watch this tutorial Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
that i made for affiliatefix members , it will give you a good idea of how Cpa affiliates run there campaigns step by stem .

when you see it if you have Questions feel free to leave them i will answer them for you .

also i do think that this guide What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) will answer your first Question and give you an over view about the affiliate marketing .

So are there any tracking methods that are free or a much lower cost? Seems to me that is a high monthly fee for someone starting out. Do most newbies make this investment right away?

So are there any tracking methods that are free or a much lower cost? Seems to me that is a high monthly fee for someone starting out. Do most newbies make this investment right away?
I'm a newbie, and i also do use this tool to help on my campaigns, i think it's the cheapest for us, and from now, i'm enjoying their service! You could try and see.

Most people say to use a landing page. From what I see the offer itself I could promote also has a landing page. So does that essentially mean (if I am using PPC) that a searcher would click my ad, goto my landing page, and then i'd hope for them to click forward to the offer landing page and fill it out? I just thought that might be a lot of clicking.
Hi dude, i think there is no need to run your ad with two opt-in, i think you can test your landing page, and try to set just one , it will be better for you i think!
Spying on successful ads. Let's say I see an offer for Company XYZ Corp that I thinks looks promising. Do I just type in that company and see what ads show up to see how successful people are doing with that offer? Again I know there are paid tools but am trying to see what to use starting out.
I think the only effective way that can help you spying on ads, should be by affording a spy-tool for this, it could be helpful for you! good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back