“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New to CPA (few questions) but not to AM

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Adampeps, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Adampeps

Adampeps Affiliate affiliate

Hi all,

I hope this is ok to post in this section. I have been an Amazon affiliate for about 4 years primarily doing SEO and gaining traffic from search engines. However, I wanted to take a try at CPA but am confused about a few things. Hoping I could get some advice.

1 - Most people say to use a landing page. From what I see the offer itself I could promote also has a landing page. So does that essentially mean (if I am using PPC) that a searcher would click my ad, goto my landing page, and then i'd hope for them to click forward to the offer landing page and fill it out? I just thought that might be a lot of clicking.

2 - Another item I have read is around tracking and re-optimizing your campaigns. Most tools I have looked at though are expensive for right now. Is there a free way to track your campaigns and receive useful metrics?

3 - Spying on successful ads. Let's say I see an offer for Company XYZ Corp that I thinks looks promising. Do I just type in that company and see what ads show up to see how successful people are doing with that offer? Again I know there are paid tools but am trying to see what to use starting out.

Thanks!

tyoussef likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

hey @Adampeps .
    your Questions are good .
    but please try to watch this tutorial Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
    that i made for affiliatefix members , it will give you a good idea of how Cpa affiliates run there campaigns step by stem .

when you see it if you have Questions feel free to leave them i will answer them for you .

also i do think that this guide What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) will answer your first Question and give you an over view about the affiliate marketing .

4. Adampeps

Adampeps Affiliate affiliate

So are there any tracking methods that are free or a much lower cost? Seems to me that is a high monthly fee for someone starting out. Do most newbies make this investment right away?

5. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

I'm a newbie, and i also do use this tool to help on my campaigns, i think it's the cheapest for us, and from now, i'm enjoying their service! You could try and see.

6. MxyzptlkFishStix

MxyzptlkFishStix Well-Known Member affiliate

A mechanic can't work without tools.

7. Sanshez

Sanshez Affiliate affiliate

Hi dude, i think there is no need to run your ad with two opt-in, i think you can test your landing page, and try to set just one , it will be better for you i think!
    I think the only effective way that can help you spying on ads, should be by affording a spy-tool for this, it could be helpful for you! good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
MI