The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

spannco

affiliate
Hey guys,

My name is Amanda and although my background is in marketing, I am relatively new to the affiliate space.

I just created my first set of products on JVZoo, a set of workbooks called #LaunchLove: they're step-by-step guides for building your brand and attracting new customers on a ramen noodle budget.

I'm joining this forum in the hopes of meeting new affiliates and bloggers interested in reviewing and selling the products.

If this product sounds like something of interest to you, shoot me a message and I can send you additional information.

Hy Buddy
am glad u are here with us
try to add your Project to resources list so u will have the right to recommend it int the Forum
marc or some one else will walk u trough the proces
any ways Pm me with the details of your Products

amanda, get into the FB groups... jvzoo has their own "clique" of affiliates.... lots of them out there.

i'll be selling there shortly... once this software is done from dev. :)

amanda, get into the FB groups... jvzoo has their own "clique" of affiliates.... lots of them out there.

i'll be selling there shortly... once this software is done from dev. :)

Yeah I've joined quite a few already but I wasn't sure how effective they were

you gotta network

people do business with people they know, like and trust.

since you're new, you are neither to any of them now....

promote their products first, get on their radar.... then you'll be able to get people promoting your stuff.

you gotta give first, to get. :)

you gotta network

people do business with people they know, like and trust.

since you're new, you are neither to any of them now....

promote their products first, get on their radar.... then you'll be able to get people promoting your stuff.

you gotta give first, to get. :)

Makes sense. Ill reach them to them one by one.

Hey guys,

My name is Amanda and although my background is in marketing, I am relatively new to the affiliate space.

Hello @spannco , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I just created my first set of products on JVZoo, a set of workbooks called #LaunchLove: they're step-by-step guides for building your brand and attracting new customers on a ramen noodle budget.

I'm joining this forum in the hopes of meeting new affiliates and bloggers interested in reviewing and selling the products.

If this product sounds like something of interest to you, shoot me a message and I can send you additional information.

As @azgold and @tyoussef have shown you, you will need to apply for a resource listing with us before you are allowed to solicit our members.

When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back