The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Here. Launching first web app. Looking for resources.

arc323

affiliate
Hey all,

I'm new here but not new to IM. I've been making my living online full time since 2015. I own small/medium sized digital agency and I do pay per lead and ecom side projects. I'm active on BHW and I have Youtube channel that mainly includes software tutorials (GSA SER, mass page building, etc).

I'm here because I'm getting ready to launch my first software product. It's like Hootsweet with more of a black hat twist. It can be used to manage client social media, rank videos, make social signals for seo, and send cold email. It works with over 20 networks and if you connect it to multi-tier IFTTT, you can exponentiate the results.

I'm looking for resources particularly on product launching via JVZoo (not necessarily info products but software products). Was thinking of launching on Warrior Forum but I'm not sure my app will be approved (apps that send are against their tos??).

Anyway, that's my story. I'm not here to promote my product, just looking for resources that are relevant to software owners launching IM related software.

Cheers!

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Lot's of communities are tightening their belts on the types of services and products they allow to be represented in their marketplaces. We currently do not have a marketplace, though we have been considering it. Perhaps when we do launch a marketplace, there is a chance your product could be considered for placement.

Most all of us know BHW and the WF well. I expect all of us that have been in the industry for a while have our roots there along with a few others.

As for sourcing the people and information for launches, well there is an area we are in the process of developing. We recently opened up a new Resource section in our Resources area for "Software/SaaS/Add-Ons". These are ever expanding areas of the market and we are looking to include and expand with those markets.

Hope you find what you seek.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

MI
Back