The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Free wordpress plugin to create product review pages with data pulled from Amazon, eBay and YouT

elvispm

affiliate
I've created a free WordPress plugin to create posts with multiple products. Given the Amazon URL, it pulls products data, find prices in eBay, reviews from YouTube and creates a post ready instantly.

Ideal to create product comparison posts like "best <product category> of <period>" or "best <product category> under <price>" with affiliate links.

I need some feedback in order to add more functionality (tech specs, reviews pulling, custom templating, site scraping, spinning, translation, autopilot etc..)

I can't post the link with my account, but you can find it on the wordpress.org plugin directory by searching for "post generator by ses"

Please let me know. In case the plugin gets popular, I'll give a free premium license to whom contributes with feedback.

screenshot-5.png

I like using data feeds (when available) to create content -- my preference today is JSON serialization. In fact I will convert the older XML format to JSON before I even bother parsing it.

However, just spitting out the data without doing a lot of SEO wordplay (regex and substitution) and then combining that modified word-product with other semantically relevant word-product; that will create (amalgamate) unique finished content -- seems to be the only effective method --and not just create duplicate content from a data feed.

What I am saying: Is that if you use Amazon's words Amazon will always beat you with the same words on the search engine SERPS. So, the SEO possibilities using exact data feed output are quite limited.

What I have been experimenting with is using data feeds for my Twitterbot tweets (images and truncated text content). In that media, duplication of content does not matter -- enticing words and pictures matter -- user clicks matter ... The results are promising. This is not wordpress and Google it's a combination of bash scripting, PHP and NodeJS ... another playing field. My time and place ...

Thanks for the feedback @Graybeard .

The plugin is meant to create post draft to edit yourself and add a bit of unique content using the information I found online (that's why I throw ebay links and youtube reviews, and I'll soon add more scraped content).

Not editing won't help ranking a lot, as you say, although a smarter template with some spinning based on the content, in a blog with a few unique posts, should easily get organic traffic (I reached 3/800 day with 100% copied content). At the moment I don't want to develop a grey hat SEO tool: difficult to maintain and not sure there is enough demand for it.

One thing about organic traffic, and specifically Google, the results are short-lived. I have found the cycle only lasts week 2-5 -- then they die in the SERPS (usually) regardless of the content (generally).

It's not a SEO tool rather the plugin is a *posting aid* whatever that is - I think I just made up a moniker (descriptive phrase/name). Feel free to use that term in your marketing if you like it.

banners
Back