• e-Book online-reading

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Game online-playing

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
K

Kenrebel

Hello Netizens of the world,

My name is Kenrebel because I "ken" really rebel~ lol not sure if that makes any sense.

I have more than 5 years of experience in online marketing and I am specialized in optimizing traffic in various CPA offers.

Anyways, can't wait to make more friends in this forum!

請多指教~

Ken

Five years experience? We look forward to what you have to share about those five years.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Hello Netizens of the world, My name is Kenrebel because I "ken" really rebel~ lol not sure if that makes any sense.

Hello @Kenrebel , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I have more than 5 years of experience in online marketing and I am specialized in optimizing traffic in various CPA offers. Anyways, can't wait to make more friends in this forum!

Always great to see an experienced new member. There are an endless number of paths to success and all of our members are interested in hearing from others and learning how they get it done.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

MI
Back