The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Urgent help with ads bridg's tracking !!

bilelbboy

Hello
I have an urgent problem so please i need help !! i create 5 landing pages all of them for the same offer so basicly i create an offer and 5 landing pages . after that i created a campaign and add the five LP and the offer . they gave me tha campaign link . when i click on it each time it redirect me to a landing page and it marks (1 visit) okk for the moment every thing is fine . But the problem is that when i click on the bottun Inside the landing page that redirect to the offer the tracking system does not mark any clicks on the offer it just marks the Landng pages visits !!!!
What should i do ???

are you sure you put the correct link in the landing page ? .
what link did you put as call to action in your landing page ?

But in the area shouldn't i put the offer's link instead???
this link is what u have to put in all of ur landers :)
tracking_pixel.jpg

that link it brings the referral link of the campaign and it will redirect the visitor based on that to the correct offer .
Jut do it man the trackers are smart :)

Hello again sorry but it didn't work now instead of the offer page , my landing page redirect me to a blank page !!! ?

Hey, @bilelbboy, how's going? Did you solve the issue?

From what I see now, make sure you choose right campaign here AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome (209 kb) закачан 6 июля 2017 г. Joxi
So the domain have to be the same. If it's still wrong please send me a PM with your offer, lp and targeting settings

Elen

banners
Back