The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need some network to provide smartlink campaign.

Affmy has 14 variants of smartlinks for all verticals

Screenshot - 26_05.png
Screenshot - 26_05 002.png

Thanks for the comment @Marc

Indeed we work with all geos, US is just one fo them, on mobile and desktop traffic with smartlinks :)

Kimia specializes in mobile, simply due to our past experience, we have been in this industry for 10 years now.

I will send you skype details to our colleagues! Cheers

I'm a tony,Have experienced 4 years with mobile advertising,
I have a lot of traffic from the US and other GEOs looking forward to working with networks that provide smartlink campaigns.

Hello There @Tony Pham :)
Tony

and Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Mobile advertising for 4 years, that's awesome
experience Tony, looking forward to sharing and learning with you.
Enjoy our awesome forum. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Tony!

As @tyoussef has already mentioned - we have a Smartlink algorithm, which has thousands of offers rotating, and shows the best one per segment (GEO, carrier, OS).
You can create Adult, Mainstream or Incentive campaigns with our Smartlink. This is the best way to monetize all your traffic!

Feel free to contact our support (affiliate-service@mobidea.com). They will be happy to help you out! :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
WapEmpire smartlink lets you decide what category to rotate, and has dozen options to help you optimise. There are two types of smartlinks we have: Premium with top cpm offers and RON which sends you to all we have randomly. Let me know if you feel like trying ;)

Hey Tony, imonetizeit.com is one of the most powerful smartlink solutions - we have targeted smartlinks, the best converting offers and very powerful optimization algorithms. For any questions, please contact helen.imonetizeit (skype). Try it!

Hey Tony, imonetizeit.com is one of the most powerful smartlink solutions - we have targeted smartlinks, the best converting offers and very powerful optimization algorithms. For any questions, please contact helen.imonetizeit (skype). Try it!
i signed up. hope you will active

Hi Tony,
If you are looking for smartlink, then let me recommend you Adverten.com - an adult dating smartlink, that perfectly converts all types of traffic. We accept all geo's and devices. Feel free to contact me for more details ;)

So are you network by itself and want to monetise something with your smart link campaigns or what exactly needs to be done here ? Please do tell me that. I know many dating and some other advertisers for that matter really. Give more details.

Hey @Tony Pham

We at CPAHub have multiple smart links covering a wide variety of verticals/niches. Hereby a list of our top performing smart links:
- Adult Dating CPL
- Mainstream Dating CPL
- Sweepstakes CPA
- Sweepstakes CPL
- Mobile Content Mainstream
- Mobile Content Adult
+ more

These few are only our top performing smart links, we have a bunch more and can also create new ones on request. Our affiliate managers are available close to 24/7 through Skype, WhatsApp, Discord and our on-site live chat.

Feel free to take a look at our website: CPAHub
or send me a message directly:
Email: support@cpahub.io

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, always here to help :).

MI
Back