The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

need help accessing mobile seminar

HeelsKicks

affiliate
Hello everyone! I just enrolled in William Souza's mobile marketing seminar by submitting my real email address. As I type this, it should have started 9 minutes ago. Please help me access the seminar, anyone. Thanks and have a great day!

Gotta be honest. Was difficult to get in but I figured it out. There seem to be quite a few redundancies in the process. Including having to fill out forms that have already been filled out by me in order to gain access to the seminar, but I have to fill it out again and again. Could be a tech error or bad user flow design.

I can't seem to find the seminar either...
Do me a favor please, Sherman. After submitting your real email address, you'll end up on this URL:
williamsouza dot live/thanks-afix#register
Could you please type 'LET'S ROCK!' at the bottom of the page in the facebook comments section? just to see if that page will take you to the seminar in case it is being streamed on facebook. I don't have a facebook account, that's why I'm asking you, thank a lot sir!.

I received an email of the link to join the webinar, manage to get in but it's listen-only mode?
I too clicked a link that was sent to me by his team through my email that i provided earlier. but when i clicked the link, a download started (quite strange) but i immediately cancelled the download. did you receive a download link in your email inbox too?

I too clicked a link that was sent to me by his team through my email that i provided earlier. but when i clicked the link, a download started (quite strange) but i immediately cancelled the download. did you receive a download link in your email inbox too?

Yes, I downloaded and the webinar started immediately.

There will be a replay Thursday for those of you that had issues getting into today's webinar.

Our apologies for any challenges getting on today.

The download is the GoToWebinar connection software.

It then automatically connects to the webinar.

banners
Back