The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Free Banner Tracking

S

silverfox

Dear affiliatefix members I am currently in the starting face of my affiliate marketing career with the help of all the great members here.

Now I want to start driving traffic to my landing page for desktop gaming offer some members here told me the start of with simple banner ads on buysellads this seems valid enough because I have heart many say it here.

Now I would like to use a tracking for my banners so I can keep track of all my banners to see what converts better then the rest but to keep my start up cost low and don't know if banners will be something for me I like to try a free version if this exist.

I hope that the member here could give me some advice on what tracking is best to use and if possible a free trail or full free version.

Hope to here from you all.

Gr Pascal.

Hi @silverfox

I'm using adsbridge and although I'm using it yet I so far really enjoying it. Simple and strait forward and there is quite few tutorials on youtube. But one thing that I haven't figured ou yet is how to track banners but for sure there is a way.

if someone could help us with the banner setup I believe it the right choice for the price...

Hope this helps

You can track banner ads with Prosper202. I think Prosper202 is the only tracker that has a free version.

The current version of prosper is no longer free. I've been setting it up myself last few days. There are links to download the some of the older free versions here: prosper202.readme.io/docs/older-versions (sorry I'm not allowed post proper links yet so cut and paste it)

Once installed you can upgrade 1.8.15 -> 1.9.30 inside the application which is the latest free version.

If you're installing on an Ubuntu VPS don't try to use Ubuntu 16.04. You'll all sorts of headaches. Use Ubuntu 14.04 instead.

Ulitimately, given that the free version is no longer supported you probably don't want to build a business on the back of it though. But to help keep expenses down while getting started it might help.

Hi @silverfox

I'm using adsbridge and although I'm using it yet I so far really enjoying it. Simple and strait forward and there is quite few tutorials on youtube. But one thing that I haven't figured ou yet is how to track banners but for sure there is a way.

if someone could help us with the banner setup I believe it the right choice for the price...

Hope this helps
Dear affiliatefix members I am currently in the starting face of my affiliate marketing career with the help of all the great members here.

Now I want to start driving traffic to my landing page for desktop gaming offer some members here told me the start of with simple banner ads on buysellads this seems valid enough because I have heart many say it here.

Now I would like to use a tracking for my banners so I can keep track of all my banners to see what converts better then the rest but to keep my start up cost low and don't know if banners will be something for me I like to try a free version if this exist.

I hope that the member here could give me some advice on what tracking is best to use and if possible a free trail or full free version.

Hope to here from you all.

Gr Pascal.
AdsBridge has a free 30 day trial. Our starter packages start off at 29$/month, which is very affordable when it comes to trackers. :) Let me know if you need any help or have any questions!
-Zach

banners
Back