The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

affiliatelk

Hi,

I have collected email addresses of usa women, age (25-45) married women having children. I would like to promote Health & Beauty, Kids related click bank products through email marketing.

Is there anyone can advice me on it?

Thanks

There are lots of vendors who offer to send bulk emails. Currently, I am using MailChimp. I suggest you use this provider. Before sending bulk emails, you should check that your list is free from spam addresses. It means that you need to validate a list of email addresses. For that, there is so many email verification provider like Zerobounce, Xverify, QuickEmailVerification etc. So, first validate your list and after that send an email via MailChimp.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are lots of vendors who offer to send bulk emails. Currently, I am using MailChimp. I suggest you use this provider. Before sending bulk emails, you should check that your list is free from spam addresses. It means that you need to validate a list of email addresses. For that, there is so many email verification provider like Zerobounce, Xverify, QuickEmailVerification etc. So, first validate your list and after that send an email via MailChimp.
I saw Mailchimp has feature that it can somehow re-marketing with Facebook or something like that? Is that helpful?

Hi,
Email Marketing is a great way to promote your business. There are many Email Marketing Tool which you can use for free like MailChimp. Make sure to use the eye-catching subject line. Because if your subject is powerful then your email will be read. Also, write the content for reader's benefits. make a strong strategy of follow-up emails.
Good Luck!

Hi,

I have collected email addresses of usa women, age (25-45) married women having children. I would like to promote Health & Beauty, Kids related click bank products through email marketing.

Is there anyone can advice me on it?

Thanks

What is it you need help with? Sending platform, campaigns or what..

It all depends what wil be your email volume. If you want to do high volume emails then go for bulk email service provider i.e bulkmailvps, dailysender, etc...

Hi,
Email Marketing is a great way to promote your business. There are many Email Marketing Tool which you can use for free like MailChimp. Make sure to use the eye-catching subject line. Because if your subject is powerful then your email will be read. Also, write the content for reader's benefits. make a strong strategy of follow-up emails.
Good Luck!
I f your sending multiple emails which being an affiliate I find is the best way to stay connected with your followers, there are other email platforms that are free and allows you to make money also, shoot me a message and we can get in contact and I will explain.

I suggest you to buy self-hosted autoresponder, hire somebody to do proper setup, like spf, dkim, reverse-dns, certificate, etc. This onetime setup will serve you years for free and save you tons of money on enourmous autoresponder fees.

Before sending emails to them please do verify your email list through email verification service. So that you can finalize email ids which are valid and safe to send. It will improve your email deliveribility and helps you to improve IP reputation too.

banners
Back