The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My youtube journey to get monetization approval.

Hello Friends and every one
Hope you are all well.

I have a very much good news. I got youtube monetization approval.
Search me on youtube: masudbcl
I was learning youtube SEO for the last 13 months.
After 12 months I have decided to make my videos popular.
Some community helped me a lot and finally received the monetization.

I have received the monetization approval within 18 hours after apply.
Hope you will visit my channel and check the videos.
I have applied a special technique with my videos.
I do not have DSLR or any camera still now.

I have used my laptop camera, screenshot and screen recording software.
I didn't made any copy content also.
I shall share the full experience and sharing with my blogs regular post and videos.
Hope you will congratulate me.

Thanks
masudbcl
Affiliate Fix.jpg

You need to get a better microphone
sound is bad
I didn't made sound with my last uploaded videos.
That is for my country peoples. They were sounding they are not watching my face. For that reason I have uploaded the face only. I have some other videos where I have sounds. Like check this:

That videos sound I can hear OK

No offense, but as a native English speaker, I would prefer to shut the sound off and read the subtitles. I did that and the AI made one giant run-on sentence. It translated SEO Clerks to SEO Clarks! WTF who is Clark?
On the webpage you were demoing in the video; the word 'then' was a typo (or a grammatical error) 'than' - I will mail you.

If you want to sell in the US, UK, AU or other English speaking markets --something so dependent on language as SEO --you need to be 'dead on' with promotional content. Just being honest with you here.

The video website and screen capture was good. Get to the point in 2-3 minutes and make the video on a subject. you want to make a point in a series each video ending with some trial close --that means a call to action --even if you say subscribe so you are notifies of my next video. Ask a closed end question that you almost have to answer yes to. Get the viewer/listener to say (or think to himself Yes!). Less words and more actions.

We need to move this from the Introductions Forum as I have exceeded the "hi nice to meet you" introduction But I want to ignore it either.

Thanks a lot.
Thank you very much.
Thanks for the message and reply.

I shall follow all of your instructions and all together I shall follow the instructions.

That videos sound I can hear OK

No offense, but as a native English speaker, I would prefer to shut the sound off and read the subtitles. I did that and the AI made one giant run-on sentence. It translated SEO Clerks to SEO Clarks! WTF who is Clark?
On the webpage you were demoing in the video; the word 'then' was a typo (or a grammatical error) 'than' - I will mail you.

If you want to sell in the US, UK, AU or other English speaking markets --something so dependent on language as SEO --you need to be 'dead on' with promotional content. Just being honest with you here.

The video website and screen capture was good. Get to the point in 2-3 minutes and make the video on a subject. You want to make a point in a series each video ending with some trial close --that means a call to action --even if you say subscribe so you are notified of my next video. Ask a closed end question that you almost have to answer yes to. Get the viewer/listener to say (or think to himself Yes!). Less words and more actions.

We need to move this from the Introductions Forum as I have exceeded the "hi nice to meet you" introduction But I *don't want to ignore it either.

*edited fix typos --my bad :(

Last edited:
MI
Back