The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adsterra”/  “CPA

My youtube journey to get monetization approval.

Md. Masudul Hasan

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello Friends and every one
Hope you are all well.

I have a very much good news. I got youtube monetization approval.
Search me on youtube: masudbcl
I was learning youtube SEO for the last 13 months.
After 12 months I have decided to make my videos popular.
Some community helped me a lot and finally received the monetization.

I have received the monetization approval within 18 hours after apply.
Hope you will visit my channel and check the videos.
I have applied a special technique with my videos.
I do not have DSLR or any camera still now.

I have used my laptop camera, screenshot and screen recording software.
I didn't made any copy content also.
I shall share the full experience and sharing with my blogs regular post and videos.
Hope you will congratulate me.

Thanks
masudbcl
Affiliate Fix.jpg

AdCombo

Md. Masudul Hasan

Affiliate
affiliate
You need to get a better microphone
sound is bad
I didn't made sound with my last uploaded videos.
That is for my country peoples. They were sounding they are not watching my face. For that reason I have uploaded the face only. I have some other videos where I have sounds. Like check this:

Graybeard

affiliate
That videos sound I can hear OK

No offense, but as a native English speaker, I would prefer to shut the sound off and read the subtitles. I did that and the AI made one giant run-on sentence. It translated SEO Clerks to SEO Clarks! WTF who is Clark?
On the webpage you were demoing in the video; the word 'then' was a typo (or a grammatical error) 'than' - I will mail you.

If you want to sell in the US, UK, AU or other English speaking markets --something so dependent on language as SEO --you need to be 'dead on' with promotional content. Just being honest with you here.

The video website and screen capture was good. Get to the point in 2-3 minutes and make the video on a subject. You want to make a point in a series each video ending with some trial close --that means a call to action --even if you say subscribe so you are notified of my next video. Ask a closed end question that you almost have to answer yes to. Get the viewer/listener to say (or think to himself Yes!). Less words and more actions.

We need to move this from the Introductions Forum as I have exceeded the "hi nice to meet you" introduction But I *don't want to ignore it either.

*edited fix typos --my bad :(

Last edited:

Md. Masudul Hasan

Affiliate
affiliate
That videos sound I can hear OK

No offense, but as a native English speaker, I would prefer to shut the sound off and read the subtitles. I did that and the AI made one giant run-on sentence. It translated SEO Clerks to SEO Clarks! WTF who is Clark?
On the webpage you were demoing in the video; the word 'then' was a typo (or a grammatical error) 'than' - I will mail you.

If you want to sell in the US, UK, AU or other English speaking markets --something so dependent on language as SEO --you need to be 'dead on' with promotional content. Just being honest with you here.

The video website and screen capture was good. Get to the point in 2-3 minutes and make the video on a subject. you want to make a point in a series each video ending with some trial close --that means a call to action --even if you say subscribe so you are notifies of my next video. Ask a closed end question that you almost have to answer yes to. Get the viewer/listener to say (or think to himself Yes!). Less words and more actions.

We need to move this from the Introductions Forum as I have exceeded the "hi nice to meet you" introduction But I want to ignore it either.

Thanks a lot.
Thank you very much.
Thanks for the message and reply.

I shall follow all of your instructions and all together I shall follow the instructions.

MI