The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

my road to success with mobile CPA - $10,000/month Goal - Update 11/14/2017

what's up Patrick, I actually got the idea from your previous post. I took your advice and use the offers landing page (direct link) it worked out fine, even better than my own lander as all my holds have converted. that's great news. I will gather as much data as possible to scale these offers and move on to more offers.

ten 4...I will test their pre-landers vs their landing.

Awesome! Glad I could help. Keep us updated on that.

After that if you want to test more you could build your own lander, taking things and ideas from their pre-landers and see if you can build a similar one but better.

Whats up Astroboss, cool name bro..

Tip #1 - pick an offer that can be replaced,
Tip #2 - choose a tier 3 country where clicks are as low as 0.002
Tip #3 - upload atleast 20 banners for maximum traffic at low price
Tip #5 - create your own landing page, do not waste your time with the ones provided by the network, Earl nightingale once said ''One idea can get you the income you're shooting for'' You need to be creative and think like your visitor.

Here is an example of an adult landing page, you need to be very aggressive when it comes to adult offers.

View attachment 11215

Hope this helps, I learned all of this while testing.
this sounds good bro thanks let me just keep it in mind

Hey, Nice work done!!

I am currently started using adcombo tier3 offers. I have created a campains with 3-4 offer and bound combinations and ran directly on pop traffic. Do you think it will convert..

Hopes are less for me but want to start out this test first.

Hey, Nice work done!!

I am currently started using adcombo tier3 offers. I have created a campains with 3-4 offer and bound combinations and ran directly on pop traffic. Do you think it will convert..

Hopes are less for me but want to start out this test first.

I'm not sure about pop traffic you should go with display advertising..Banners.

Hi Patrick, I have been working on this behind the scene, the money is flowing steadily but I'm having a hard time scaling with the same traffic source. That's why I haven't updated this thread yet. Any suggestions for scaling?
Did you try to run the same offer for all countries you find in AdCombo on this traffic source? After I've found a good placement with a lot of traffic on one traffic source I've tested 11 more countries and found another two countries which were profitable from the begining.

Hope you'll update us at the end of the month I for one I'm eager to see if you'll end up profitable.

Sup Lorenzo!
yeah im running multiple offers in different countries and they are all converting, I think i might have just figured out
how to scale, easily earning 30$ plus a day now just want to scale that to 500+ per day, testing multiple traffic sources. I will update this thread in a few days, im also going to test out Taboola native Ads and mgid for non adult offers.

Hey @faceoffsuccess07
Love that you share all your journey here, that is great, more great is that you help others to have the chance to do it too. You doing a great job here.

I wanted to ask you few questions if you do not mind.

1) Can you explain why you chose TrafficForce? Why they are the best for you, and other people to use?

2) What did you start with first, your Landing page (you built a general one) or you first chose a niche --> an offer and only then created your Landing Page?
Any of the ways, can you please explain shortly the process that you made.
Like: first you chose a general niche and then you built a general Landing Page, and only then you chose a specific niche and designed your LP by it.

3) With which platform did you build your LP, you did with WordPress and a template, or you chose to do it with one of the Drag&Drop platforms like InstaPage/LeadPages etc'.

Really look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Hey @faceoffsuccess07
Love that you share all your journey here, that is great, more great is that you help others to have the chance to do it too. You doing a great job here.

I wanted to ask you few questions if you do not mind.

1) Can you explain why you chose TrafficForce? Why they are the best for you, and other people to use?

2) What did you start with first, your Landing page (you built a general one) or you first chose a niche --> an offer and only then created your Landing Page?
Any of the ways, can you please explain shortly the process that you made.
Like: first you chose a general niche and then you built a general Landing Page, and only then you chose a specific niche and designed your LP by it.

3) With which platform did you build your LP, you did with WordPress and a template, or you chose to do it with one of the Drag&Drop platforms like InstaPage/LeadPages etc'.

Really look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

1. Hi Eric, I chose traffic force because of their targeting options but my main one so far is going to be exoclick, juicy ads is ok but almost not reliable for mobile traffic as there is not much targeting options which make it very difficult to scale, I really hope they add these features in the near future.

2. I first started with the pre-landers/landers that are provided by the advertiser and then created my own landers. just sticking to one general niche (currently direct linking)

3. I used adplexity to rip landing pages and simply edited the landing page with my own content.

Let me know if you have more questions. 400$ earned so far since i started my journey. Will update when i figure this all out (SOON)

1. Hi Eric, I chose traffic force because of their targeting options but my main one so far is going to be exoclick, juicy ads is ok but almost not reliable for mobile traffic as there is not much targeting options which make it very difficult to scale, I really hope they add these features in the near future.

2. I first started with the pre-landers/landers that are provided by the advertiser and then created my own landers. just sticking to one general niche (currently direct linking)

3. I used adplexity to rip landing pages and simply edited the landing page with my own content.

Let me know if you have more questions. 400$ earned so far since i started my journey. Will update when i figure this all out (SOON)

Thanks bro, appreciate your answer.

So I understand from you that you first choose the niche, then you choosing an offer and only then you create your own landing page, am I right?
So what if the advertiser does not approve your LP?
And what if after you have started to promote, you do not see results, you just switch to a different offer and changing the Landing Page?

ANd yeah, I remember I run into adplexity, are they good?

And one more question, do you buy a general domain that will fit all the offer you would like to promote?

Thanks bro, appreciate your answer.

So I understand from you that you first choose the niche, then you choosing an offer and only then you create your own landing page, am I right?
So what if the advertiser does not approve your LP?
And what if after you have started to promote, you do not see results, you just switch to a different offer and changing the Landing Page?

ANd yeah, I remember I run into adplexity, are they good?

And one more question, do you buy a general domain that will fit all the offer you would like to promote?

Hi Eric, Adplexity is a great tool- there is adplexidy and there is adplexity adult, Currently subscribed to both. If you're going to be promoting adult offers then definitely try adplexity adult.

I have general domain that fit all if my offers. If i do not see results after 1,000 clicks i either stop the campaign or I change the landing page, usually after 2-3 different landings with no conversions I move to the next campaign/offer.

In my case most of the offers does not require approval from the advertiser if they did, I'm sure they would approve my landing.

Let me know if you have more questions and sorry it took a day to get back at you.

Hi Eric, Adplexity is a great tool- there is adplexidy and there is adplexity adult, Currently subscribed to both. If you're going to be promoting adult offers then definitely try adplexity adult.

I have general domain that fit all if my offers. If i do not see results after 1,000 clicks i either stop the campaign or I change the landing page, usually after 2-3 different landings with no conversions I move to the next campaign/offer.

In my case most of the offers does not require approval from the advertiser if they did, I'm sure they would approve my landing.

Let me know if you have more questions and sorry it took a day to get back at you.

Thanks a lot again man!
That was a great answer.

And no problem, you still answer!
;)

Hey man. Nice journey. I also just got into PPC with traffickjunky so could i add you on skype for some tips? If not anyway great journey and wish you luck! :)

hey @faceoffsuccess07 great journey!

did you use their banners or did you create you own?

Hi Hadas

For some campaigns I create my own banners with Animated GIF editor and GIF maker
and for others I use their banners.

I have tested over 6 traffic sources and discovered many things while testing over the last month, I have been documenting everything, video case studies, everything! I will give away my journey as a case study once i reach my first 3k. I will also update the thread soon enough.

Hi Hadas

For some campaigns I create my own banners with Animated GIF editor and GIF maker
and for others I use their banners.

I have tested over 6 traffic sources and discovered many things while testing over the last month, I have been documenting everything, video case studies, everything! I will give away my journey as a case study once i reach my first 3k. I will also update the thread soon enough.
Glad you still making progress and money. I didn't respond your last post because I don't know much about scaling. ;)

MI
Back