The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

my road to success with mobile CPA - $10,000/month Goal - Update 11/14/2017

@abdellahi

hi
sorry was trying to help you brother was going to give you access to my own private tools and instead you decide to put me on blast. good luck my friend.

To the 3 other members I contacted please ignore my offer as this is against forum rules, to moderators I apologize.

Last edited:
Hey guys basically what I did was create a system that converts cheap traffic with clickbank. This is literally pop and adfly traffic converting to native with a twist and works with clickbank I will come back maybe another time with stats, I do not want risking my account being shut after @abdellahi reported me, again sorry to mederators.

my cb stats.jpg

sorry was trying to help you brother was going to give you access to my own private tools and instead you decide to put me on blast. good luck my friend.

I finally had a chance to reply here, wanted to say that @abdellahi did the right thing. Even if a member has good intentions, it is strictly against the rules to use the private messaging system to send any kind of unsolicited message in order to promote, recruit, sell, etc. any product or service, even if it's free.

If you have a course ready to go and it meets vendor criteria, you can apply for a Marketplace or Resource listing. Don't submit an application without all of the requirements, though. If you need help with your application, let me know.

banners
Back