The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

my road to success with mobile CPA - $10,000/month Goal - Update 11/14/2017

Hi Guys,

After gathering information from this forum for months, I just decided to launch my first campaign.

Aff Network :Adcombo
Offer payout :$6.00
Offer type : Adult
Traffic source :Traffic Force, and others

So i loaded my traffic source with $100, used hidemyass and user agent switcher to spy on my competitors and copy their banners, launched my first campaign with 4 banners

Banner 1 - 300x100

Banner 2 - 300x250

Banner 3 - 300x250

Banner 4 - 300x250

Burned through 50$ on first day and got about 10 conversions (1 approved) (5 Holds) 4 canceled

Not: also 2 small conversions from another campaign.

M36gD

day1 - first commission.jpg

and here are the zone ID's from imobitrax tracking

day1 zone ID.jpg

I should add, imobitrax is showing my (HOLDS) as conversions as I have updated the subids to conversions although there is no guarantee all my leads will be approved..just need to know where my conversions are coming from.

Here's what im thinking

blow 2-300$ on this campaign to gather more data before optimizing?

please let me know your thoughts and share your ideas, I will be back in few days to post results. my goal is to turn this campaign to a profitable campaign within 2 weeks.

waiting for your help.

Update 11/02/2017

Sent more traffic, got 7 conversions (1 hold) (6 canceled)

test 2.gif

If you have experienced this kind of result with adcombo hit me up and let me know how i can reduce the cancel % (this is COD- cash on deliver offer)

I have decided to continue promoting the same offer to a different GEO. Let's see how this goes.

Update 11/06/2017

I made a few changes, created my own landing page

Results

Spent $5
Conversions : 4 ($24)
update 3.jpg

I think I might have stumbled on a Gold Mine here. I will let this run a little more and i'll start scaling immediately. I can see this campaign making a few hundred dollars per day with little investment.

Update 11/11/2017

After creating my own landing page and making a few tweaks, my holds are converting into conversions, if you are promoting COD offers, you need to make it clear to your visitors that they are going to be called for order confirmation.

update 4.jpg

will be back with more updates. I will not quit until 10k goal.

Update 11/14/2017

Ok guys found a huge break today, I decided to run multiple offers, direct linking to the offer, spent 10$ and earned 67$ i know it sounds unreal, some are still on hold and will be released soon.

update 5.jpg

The conversion rates are about the same as my lander. I will go all out tomorrow and run up to 10 campaigns.

Tip: target 1 operating system (OS) and 1 browser. If you choose all operating systems and browsers, you automatically fail unless you have a large advertising budget. Each campaign should target a specific os and browser. Consider this the most important factor when it comes to your conversions. Split test the same offer with Android-Chrome, IOS-safari and chrome.

Last edited:
Even if this campaign doesn't get profitable after spending another $200 at least you'll find few good placements to run it and get your money back + maybe some profit. If you don't have money run another $50-$100 to find those good placements, make a whitelist with them and spend the $100 left on those placements. After you make some profit you can come back to test the other placements in the main campaign. Nothing wrong to have many little WL campaigns, you can make good money with only a few placements in each of them when you have 100s and 1000s % ROI.

it's common to spend 10-15 offers payouts for a test, so if you want to test another $200 make sure to get similar offer that would convert on those places
Haven't you thought on testing banners and landing pages as well? or use default banners provided by the advertiser?

Even if this campaign doesn't get profitable after spending another $200 at least you'll find few good placements to run it and get your money back + maybe some profit. If you don't have money run another $50-$100 to find those good placements, make a whitelist with them and spend the $100 left on those placements. After you make some profit you can come back to test the other placements in the main campaign. Nothing wrong to have many little WL campaigns, you can make good money with only a few placements in each of them when you have 100s and 1000s % ROI.

perfect, love your ideas. I'm on it, will spend another 100 on this campaign to find more placements. I will then make a whitelist and target those placements only on separate campaign. You rock dude! I will come back and update you in 4-5 days.

it's common to spend 10-15 offers payouts for a test, so if you want to test another $200 make sure to get similar offer that would convert on those places
Haven't you thought on testing banners and landing pages as well? or use default banners provided by the advertiser?

Hi my friend, ok i will keep in mind 10-15x offer payout is normal for testing. To answer your question, I am also tracking my banners, so far only 2 of them have been converting out of the four. thanks for pointing that out. For this particular offer, the advertiser did not provide default banners. I just copied banners from other affiliates using hidemyass vpn and user agent switcher, I also have adplexity mobile but not adult adplexity, I am not that into pop traffic, i think its great, just not worth my time. I believe in targeted traffic (ppc) thinking of upgrading to adultadplexity since my traffic source is included with their package.

Hi Guys,

After gathering information from this forum for months, I just decided to launch my first campaign.

Aff Network :Adcombo
Offer payout :$6.00
Offer type : Adult
Traffic source :Adult traffic (can't say exact source for obvious reasons)

So i loaded my traffic source with $50, used hidemyass and user agent switcher to spy on my competitors and copy their banners, launched my first campaign with 4 banners

Banner 1 - 300x100

Banner 2 - 300x250

Banner 3 - 300x250

Banner 4 - 300x250

Burned through my 50$ budget on first day and got about 10 conversions (1 approved) (5 Holds) 4 canceled

Not: also 2 small conversions from another campaign.

M36gD

View attachment 11119

and here are the zone ID's from imobitrax tracking

View attachment 11118

I should add, imobitrax is showing my (HOLDS) as conversions as I have updated the subids to conversions although there is no guarantee all my leads will be approved..just need to know where my conversions are coming from.

Here's what im thinking

blow 2-300$ on this campaign to gather more data before optimizing?

please let me know your thoughts and share your ideas, I will be back in few days to post results. my goal is to turn this campaign to a profitable campaign within 2 weeks.

waiting for your help.
i think you need to run more test, on your audience, your traffic, banners, and try to build a white and blacklist, to work with!

Update 11/02/2017

Sent more traffic, got 7 conversions (1 hold) (6 canceled)

test-2-gif.11149

If you have experienced this kind of result with adcombo hit me up and let me know how i can reduce the cancel % (this is COD- cash on deliver offer)

I have decided to continue promoting the same offer to a different GEO. Let's see how this goes

Update 11/11/2017

After creating my own landing page and making a few tweaks, my holds are converting into conversions, if you are promoting COD offers, you need to make it clear to your visitors that they are going to be called for order confirmation.

update 4.jpg

Will report back with the next update

Update 11/11/2017

View attachment 11213

Will report back with the next update
That looks good man, just keep it up, but could you share some tips how you are handling this buddy?

Happy you figure it out.

And how you went about explaining it to them how COD works?

Hi Patric, in the landing page, after they gone through the landing, right before (the form) where they would enter name and phone number, I say something like this '' One of our representatives will call you within 48 hours to confirm your order, Please provide valid name and phone number only''

My offers are from non English countries, I use google translator. I will post an example below.

That looks good man, just keep it up, but could you share some tips how you are handling this buddy?

Whats up Astroboss, cool name bro..

Tip #1 - pick an offer that can be replaced,
Tip #2 - choose a tier 3 country where clicks are as low as 0.02
Tip #3 - upload atleast 20 banners for maximum traffic at low price
Tip #5 - create your own landing page, do not waste your time with the ones provided by the network, Earl nightingale once said ''One idea can get you the income you're shooting for'' You need to be creative and think like your visitor.

Here is an example of an adult landing page, you need to be very aggressive when it comes to adult offers.

landing sample.jpg

Hope this helps, I learned all of this while testing.

Last edited:
Hi Patric, in the landing page, after they gone through the landing, right before (the form) where they would enter name and phone number, I say something like this '' One of our representatives will call you within 48 hours to confirm your order, Please provide valid name and phone number only''

My offers are from non English countries, I use google translator. I will post an example below.

I really appreciate you replying back. Me and I'm sure all the other members are rooting for you.

So you iframe the offer on your lander. Have you split tested with the iframe form and sending them to the offer lander?

I might do that and see which one converts better and with less holds.

I really appreciate you replying back. Me and I'm sure all the other members are rooting for you.

So you iframe the offer on your lander. Have you split tested with the iframe form and sending them to the offer lander?

I might do that and see which one converts better and with less holds.

Thanks Patrick

I have not done much with the offer lander. Great idea though, will give it a shot.
I iframed the Form only on my lander not the entire offer. just the name and phone number part.

Update 11/14/2017

Ok guys found a huge break today, I decided to run multiple offers, direct linking to the offer, spent 10$ and earned 67$ i know it sounds unreal, some are still on hold and will be released soon.

update-5-jpg.11236

The conversion rates are about the same as my lander. I will go all out tomorrow and run up to 10 campaigns.

Tip: target 1 operating system (OS) and 1 browser. If you choose all operating systems and browsers, you automatically fail unless you have a large advertising budget. Each campaign should target a specific os and browser. Consider this the most important factor when it comes to your conversions. Split test the same offer with Android-Chrome, IOS-safari and chrome.

Update 11/14/2017

update-5-jpg.11236

That's the beauty of testing. I would test their landers vs directlinking and see how that works.

That's the beauty of testing. I would test their landers vs directlinking and see how that works.

what's up Patrick, I actually got the idea from your previous post. I took your advice and use the offers landing page (direct link) it worked out fine, even better than my own lander as all my holds have converted. that's great news. I will gather as much data as possible to scale these offers and move on to more offers.

ten 4...I will test their pre-landers vs their landing.

banners
Back