The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Recent TeeSpring Failures - Help!?

I killed the ad. After changing the location to the state of Texas and removing interests, the action stopped.

texas-gal-1g-killed-ad.png

Got two new ones in the pipe. I'll bring them tomorrow after they launch. Thanks for all the input everyone. Honestly, I find Media Buys easier than this. But, I can't quit. I'm obsessed with beating this thing.

I think the cost per website click is too high, bros. 9.31$/click ... maybe need to optimize the ads to increase CTR -> decrease Cost per website click.

Hey TJ,

How is it going? :)

Hey chiruraaj,

Yeah, I meant to be back on this thread a few days after my last post. I apologize for dragging my heals. I do have several campaigns ready to launch. The past couple of months I've been dealing with personal dramas that have interfered with business and life. Cry, cry, cry. Okay, enough of the crap!

I have several and I'll upload them as they go live over today and the coming days. I am launching on three platforms this time for market and platform performance comparisons. I'll be using TeeSpring, Spreadsirt, and Teezilly.

I'll try to get the first one on here today and the others should follow tonight and tomorrow.

The past couple of months I've been dealing with personal dramas that have interfered with business and life. Cry, cry, cry. Okay, enough of the crap!

Ditto, here. Life Interruptus has been brutal the past couple of months. Not sure what's going on, 60 days of full moons or something. :) I was actually thinking of starting a thread to ask how you guys deal with it.

TJ, I found it helpful to take some time to deal with what you have to and maybe an extra day to get your mind back on work. Dunno if that will help you but I found it worked better than trying to juggle crisis and work at the same time.

Anyway, will be popping back to see how you're doing with the tees. Fingers crossed these batches are bigger winners for you.

Ditto, here. Life Interruptus has been brutal the past couple of months. Not sure what's going on, 60 days of full moons or something. :) I was actually thinking of starting a thread to ask how you guys deal with it.

TJ, I found it helpful to take some time to deal with what you have to and maybe an extra day to get your mind back on work. Dunno if that will help you but I found it worked better than trying to juggle crisis and work at the same time.

Anyway, will be popping back to see how you're doing with the tees. Fingers crossed these batches are bigger winners for you.

I deal with it by working a little harder when I can, I love my work and it is my escape, along with fishing of course!

Next campaign coming soon!

Alright, here it is. Tell me your thoughts on this simple art for the World of WarCraft folks. It's very simple. Just launched it on FB a few minutes ago. Got several more I am wrapping up with PhotoShop and I'll get them in here tonight and tomorrow.

The Tee
Tee-Transparent.png

The Ad Art
Owned-1-FB-Ad.png

The Dark Post
Actual-PPE-Post.png

Last edited:
Okay, here is the next one going up tonight.
Your-Owned-1-FB-Ad.png

I'm starting with the open age set to map the action after 24 hours, then I'll adjust the age groups. I am aiming the ads at the moment towards WoW & CoD players.

Surprisingly I had almost as many women as men on the first one. Age group that sparked on the first one was between 18 and 24.

Hey all, I am not a team sports enthusiast. My sports tend to be outdoor activities like fishing, kayaking, etc.

Tell me if the team sports enthusiasts use the phrase "You've Been Owned" or "You're Owned" much like in the online gaming world. I'm looking for more refined targeting for this.

Thanks!

LOVE the sense of urgency and guarantee in your ads! I'll bet potential customers will, too.

Re as many women as men liking them, that doesn't surprise me. There are a lot of female online gamers.

I'm excited to see how it goes!

Sorry, can't help you with the sports wording. :(

i don't mean to be rude but i don't think anybody would be interested in buy that over the internet ? have you bought something that you have no interest in before?

Something that can be hard to remember sometimes, is that the product and design should be what the potential customers would like, not us. If this slogan and design is meaningful to gamers then it doesn't matter if non-gamers don't like it.

By the way, TJ, how are things going with this campaign?

Following! I am interested how will it go.
Just started with teespring so it's good to see someone else's experience

banners
Back