The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Welcome and good luck to you , to succed in this field just promise yourself that you will never give up .Bye the way how its the life there in Bermuda island ? when i get older i want to retire somewhere where its quiet and nice ,i am tired of big cities where people only move fast and dont know to apreciate life because they are too busy

Welcome and good luck to you , to succed in this field just promise yourself that you will never give up .Bye the way how its the life there in Bermuda island ? when i get older i want to retire somewhere where its quiet and nice ,i am tired of big cities where people only move fast and dont know to apreciate life because they are too busy
Its Great here in BDA as we call it! No Covid spread and no deaths in the last 3 months. all active Cases (9) acquired outside of Bermuda.

Hi Everyone my name is Ledrew and I am from Bermuda, a little island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I am a retired senior with 8 grandchildren married to one wife for 43 years. I am here to help and learn how to create a sustainable second income.
Hello, Ledrew! Welcome aboard!

Hope to see posts from you soon :)

If you have some interest in traffic tracking for affiliate marketing — I'll be glad to help you! Just contact me any time you want :)

Good luck!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Ledrew!

Bermuda.....visions of warm weather, white sand beaches and palm trees swaying in the ocean breeze. Sigh. Sounds heavenly!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ledrew. :)

banners
Back