The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Introduction

benb_01

affiliate
Hey guys!

I'm very new to both affiliate marketing and this forum. My name is Ben, I am 29 years old and love spending time with family and friends. I just started affiliate marketing a couple days ago. My current goal is to reach my first $1000 in earnings. I haven't earned any commissions yet but with hard work and a little help from people on this forum I think I can do it.

I've joined this forum for a couple different reasons. I would like to get connections with people that are in this industry, and I would like to learn about affiliate marketing (tips, tricks, free traffic, in general just anything that would help me make money with affiliate marketing.)

I'm very excited for the future and looking forward to quality conversations and learning with everyone.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I'm very new to both affiliate marketing and this forum. My name is Ben, I am 29 years old and love spending time with family and friends. I just started affiliate marketing a couple days ago. My current goal is to reach my first $1000 in earnings. I haven't earned any commissions yet but with hard work and a little help from people on this forum I think I can do it.

I've joined this forum for a couple different reasons. I would like to get connections with people that are in this industry, and I would like to learn about affiliate marketing (tips, tricks, free traffic, in general just anything that would help me make money with affiliate marketing.)

I'm very excited for the future and looking forward to quality conversations and learning with everyone.
Hello, Ben! Welcome to the forum!

Hope you'll find here everything you need! If you need any help with traffic tracking and learning why it is important for affiliate marketing — I'll be glad to help you at any time, just contact me via Skype or email.

Enjoy your time here!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Ben!

I would like to get connections with people that are in this industry,

There are more than 107,000 possible friends and connections here for you. :)

I would like to learn about affiliate marketing (tips, tricks, free traffic, in general just anything that would help me make money with affiliate marketing.)

Well, we can help you with all of that. First thing to do is follow the links that @VirtualGlobalPhone posted above for you. You'll also want to check out other areas of the forum, such as the guides and tutorials, and do a search for anything of specific interest. Then just start a thread to let us know everytime you have a question or need help with something.

Enjoy the forums, Ben.

It's good to have a target
The more specific you are the better
What is your target date to make $1k?
What will you do with the money? (good for motivation)
If it's Christmas then you have 120 days
$250 a month is around $8 a day
How will you make $8 a day?
Answer that question with an action plan
Start producing content and tracking everything
Provide value and you cannot lose

MI
Back