The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

my first payment with Mobidea

abdellahi

hi everyone during past months i was only promoting health,diet offer but this month i decided to try mobile offer so i signed up on mobidea and tested 2 offers both DL after 2 days i paused one and keep the other wich generate me 56$ after 16$ spend i'll scale now since i was just trying to learn how mobile traffic work.
best thing about Mobidea is on time payment, i requested my payment yesterday and get paid today.
ldfk.PNG

hi everyone during past months i was only promoting health,diet offer but this month i decided to try mobile offer so i signed up on mobidea and tested 2 offers both DL after 2 days i paused one and keep the other wich generate me 56$ after 16$ spend i'll scale now since i was just trying to learn how mobile traffic work.
best thing about Mobidea is on time payment, i requested my payment yesterday and get paid today.
View attachment 8789

cONGRATULATIONS,

Would you mind sharing some of the tips you applied with us?

Congrats bro...just a quick question as i m also starting in mobidea...which traffic sources company u have used and which are the good ones...like ex ample exoclick etc...will appreciate ur views...thnks

banners
Back