The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My First Income $500+ With Facebook+CPA

Goyllo

Banned
I am newbie into CPA Marketing but not in Social Media :D

I am promoting CPA offers from last 2 months. And Here is my first income $561 with only Facebook Pages.

KeznB5w.png

In reality, I have more than 20+ Facebook Pages with genuine likes, so that is help me to earn without buying any paid traffic.

And, now I am going to use Paid Traffic (Adcash) just because I can scale up anytime, and here is my first experience with site under ad format.

phlyJp6.png

I spent 24.75$ and got only two leads.

Revenue - 4.60

I know, two leads, are not bad for newbie like me :D, but I lost 20$ just because I did not care about my campaign, I choose various targeting option like, I selected two many categories option on adcash, Also my bid was higher, so obviously, I got many impression. And I am not living in USA, so when I sleep, my campaign was running on USA. So I can't checkout how my campaign is performing. Hope very soon, I will master on media buys, just like on Social Media Traffic :)

Impressive stuff. Right now I am finding Facebook to be a decent marketing platform as well. Did you spend money to build your FB pages?

I am promoting CPA offers from last 2 months. And Here is my first income $561 with only Facebook Pages.

really amusing to see.. I believe in Facebook`s potential but was not aware of such a huge potential. I think you are a smart social media manager and that`s is what helping you in the course of marketing too

I also want to know that.

No. I am target only Indian Users, since I know easily, what is hot trends right now for my country.

I just focus on my FB page Edgerank(Google it), so my post visible to more and more audience.

To get Primary like
1) Like similar pages
2) Comments with photos/troll pics
3) Like your own comment from different fb pages, so you can make your comment on top of page.
4) Post only, when maximum users are online on FB, so you can get more comments, like and shares, and overall, it will help to increase your FB Edgerank. I never share only links on my pages, I always use photos+link, to maintain my edgerank.

banners
Back