The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My experience with Instagram 0$ invested

abdellahi

hi everyone so few years ago people started to talk about the instagram method with OGads and other blackhat method, but for me they don't worth if we count the time we spend and effort however they offer a good opportunity to newbies with low budget.

for me i was just reading others experience and one day i decided to test this to see but whitehat methd so i created an instagram account on my phone and designed a bizzop LP promoting survey offers and then started to follow other account with the same interest like : work from home jobs ...
and then these are my results:
15909769_1510502695698753_1155124707_n.jpg

dsd.JPG

as you can see i've got 1 converison from 1 click o this proof that instagram method work with whitehat and with 0$ investement.

I've actually written a guide on this, I highly suggest you comment on targeted posts. :) Easy money. No investment.

hi everyone so few years ago people started to talk about the instagram method with OGads and other blackhat method, but for me they don't worth if we count the time we spend and effort however they offer a good opportunity to newbies with low budget.

for me i was just reading others experience and one day i decided to test this to see but whitehat methd so i created an instagram account on my phone and designed a bizzop LP promoting survey offers and then started to follow other account with the same interest like : work from home jobs ...
and then these are my results:
View attachment 9596

View attachment 9597
as you can see i've got 1 converison from 1 click o this proof that instagram method work with whitehat and with 0$ investement.
Buddy, I always have problem with landing pages. I earned good money from instagram. Can you help me with landing page or inbox me a lander template? I would really appreciate it man :)

Does Maxbounty even allow traffic from Instagram?

I remember asking one of their AM's and he basically told me that they do not allow. I asked this to him like an year ago.

Does Maxbounty even allow traffic from Instagram?

I remember asking one of their AM's and he basically told me that they do not allow. I asked this to him like an year ago.
They don't allow it if it's like the ogads method or when you're doing giveaways because your traffic will be incentive
But with the way I'm using they don't have any problem

They don't allow it if it's like the ogads method or when you're doing giveaways because your traffic will be incentive
But with the way I'm using they don't have any problem

Considering you have been running this for a while...

What's the conversion rate that you are getting lately?

The only concern for me is the leads not backing up for the advertiser.

Well this its nice but i think we need more volume of clicks etc to see if this method works properly ,because if you just start a method and you get 1 conversion from 1 click it may be about luck

banners
Back