The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My 10 Day Earnings! Let me know what you think!

How much do you make a week?

• Total voters
Below are my 10 day earnings! I have been working with affiliate marketing for a few years now, but this recent year has been a good year for me! Just in 10 days I have made $1,779 and pulled 427 leads!

Share your knowledge with me! I love to bounce around ideas. My commissions were made from Free Facebook Marketing in groups and pages!View attachment 6769

This is really wonderful. My congrats! Keep it up!

Below are my 10 day earnings! I have been working with affiliate marketing for a few years now, but this recent year has been a good year for me! Just in 10 days I have made $1,779 and pulled 427 leads!

Share your knowledge with me! I love to bounce around ideas. My commissions were made from Free Facebook Marketing in groups and pages!View attachment 6769
Congrats Chris and keep it up!

I am thinking about writing a book on how you can generate 150+ a day from Facebook free marketing.
hello buddy, I will for sure support you on this great and awesome idea. I have been thinking of doing the same especially in the niches that I am good at. I do believe that we have gained knowledge that can be harnessed and even used by the future generation. When you put something down on paper, it will act as the guide to the newbies and also those venturing in the field for the first time. Kindly I will support where I can.

Congratulations on your earnings! I'm glad to know you are doing well. Hopefully you'll be able to increase your earnings more and more in the near future.:)

Sounds unbelievable for me...You have only one account, you post 6 times a day (not sure if to groups or pages) and still you make that much? There are people I know from other forums who post 6 times per day as well... But with 50 accounts! Don't understand what could be your secret here...
Understandable on the accounts, it is actually very easy to make several different accounts on facebook. The key thing is to make sure they all hold unique information and they look like actual people. I recommend creating several real emails and then create the accounts but make sure you are using a VPN and use the vpn for each account creation. Then make notes of which accounts you logged in via which vpn. Then make sure you make friends with each account. Best is to friend request a couple people and then make sure you friend request a few more people who have the same mutual friends. This will also allow it to look more like a real account. I currently have over 150 different accounts but honestly I only use my main personal account and my business profile.

Now after reading your information can I ask what type of offers you are pushing? I see people doing very similar things that work great and I wouldn't mind sharing those ideas with you. We could bounce a couple different ideas off each other and maybe both benefit from a conversation.

Congrats ! i am also using facebook groups and pages from last 2 years and made some nice profit

Keep it up

MI
Back