“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My 10 Day Earnings! Let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Chris Porter, Aug 25, 2016.

How much do you make a week?

1. Below $500

70.2%
  2. Above $500

29.8%
  1. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Affiliate affiliate

This is really wonderful. My congrats! Keep it up!

2. newbidder
  3. zac

zac Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Congrats Chris and keep it up!

4. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

hello buddy, I will for sure support you on this great and awesome idea. I have been thinking of doing the same especially in the niches that I am good at. I do believe that we have gained knowledge that can be harnessed and even used by the future generation. When you put something down on paper, it will act as the guide to the newbies and also those venturing in the field for the first time. Kindly I will support where I can.

azgold likes this.
  5. namsea

namsea Affiliate affiliate

Wonderful!!! Congrats!

6. GrupoWayseer

GrupoWayseer Affiliate affiliate

7. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Congratulations on your earnings! I'm glad to know you are doing well. Hopefully you'll be able to increase your earnings more and more in the near future.:)

razrus5 likes this.
  8. papac

papac Affiliate affiliate

Congrats! Great job!

9. James Orji

James Orji Affiliate affiliate

Congrats on your journey so far.

10. JamesMerritt

JamesMerritt Affiliate affiliate

Understandable on the accounts, it is actually very easy to make several different accounts on facebook. The key thing is to make sure they all hold unique information and they look like actual people. I recommend creating several real emails and then create the accounts but make sure you are using a VPN and use the vpn for each account creation. Then make notes of which accounts you logged in via which vpn. Then make sure you make friends with each account. Best is to friend request a couple people and then make sure you friend request a few more people who have the same mutual friends. This will also allow it to look more like a real account. I currently have over 150 different accounts but honestly I only use my main personal account and my business profile.

Now after reading your information can I ask what type of offers you are pushing? I see people doing very similar things that work great and I wouldn't mind sharing those ideas with you. We could bounce a couple different ideas off each other and maybe both benefit from a conversation.

11. lamkk

lamkk Affiliate affiliate

Wonderful!!! Congrats!

12. Myaz

Myaz Affiliate affiliate

Awesome, congrats. :)

13. fsl234

fsl234 Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Congrats ! i am also using facebook groups and pages from last 2 years and made some nice profit

Keep it up

Top Resources

MI