The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Monetize the Backend

JasonFX

Hello Dear Affiliate Friends,

I'm Jason and I come from broker affiliate and just getting started with adult cpa offers. First I want to thank you guys for the help to this point. I have now set up my traffic sources, tracking, created my creatives and choose an offer at Crakreveue i want to start with. If I forgot something to this point I would appreciate a hint :D.

Now I always hear people talk about monetizing the ''backend'' is very important and that there is a lot of money made doing so and because I want to start the right way I have searched the forum about this topic but couldn't find an answer to the points:

- How can I monetize the ''backend''?
- What is meant with backend monetisation in general?

I hope some of you can help me and as always: happy earnings!

Regards
Jason

Hey Jason,

To effectively monetize the backend, owning your user's data is crucial. However, since you're sending traffic directly to Crakrevenue's offer links, it may be challenging to obtain that data. Contact Crakrevenue's support team and inquire if they allow sending leads through an API. This way, you can save your user's data and have more control over monetizing the backend.

If Crakrevenue permits API integration, it opens up new possibilities. By leveraging the API, you can collect and store user information, enabling you to nurture those leads and promote additional offers over time. Implementing an API-driven approach will empower you to maximize your revenue potential and build long-term relationships with your users.

In case Crakrevenue doesn't support API integration, you can explore alternative networks that offer white label dating website solutions. These networks typically provide API access, allowing you to create your own branded dating platform. With a white label website, you have more control over the user experience and can capture valuable user data for backend monetization.

Also keep in mind remarketing and retargeting: Use pixel-based tracking to reach out to users who have shown interest in your offers but haven't converted yet. Display tailored ads to remind them of the initial offer or present them with new opportunities.

Hope this helps :D

Hey Jason,

To effectively monetize the backend, owning your user's data is crucial. However, since you're sending traffic directly to Crakrevenue's offer links, it may be challenging to obtain that data. Contact Crakrevenue's support team and inquire if they allow sending leads through an API. This way, you can save your user's data and have more control over monetizing the backend.

If Crakrevenue permits API integration, it opens up new possibilities. By leveraging the API, you can collect and store user information, enabling you to nurture those leads and promote additional offers over time. Implementing an API-driven approach will empower you to maximize your revenue potential and build long-term relationships with your users.

In case Crakrevenue doesn't support API integration, you can explore alternative networks that offer white label dating website solutions. These networks typically provide API access, allowing you to create your own branded dating platform. With a white label website, you have more control over the user experience and can capture valuable user data for backend monetization.

Also keep in mind remarketing and retargeting: Use pixel-based tracking to reach out to users who have shown interest in your offers but haven't converted yet. Display tailored ads to remind them of the initial offer or present them with new opportunities.

Hope this helps :D
That was very helpful! Thank you for the explanation and the step by step explanation! :)

Define 'reach out'. Capturing email addresses without a specific SOI/DOI from that consumer is a real legal issue now. PII data is regulated in more and more jurisdictions and will probably expend a lot more now.

**That said, you can re-target ad ids or segments and geo-data that data is yours.

I just had a discussion (in IM) with an affiliate manager who is using affise for tracking

This is also the point of soliciting an email subscription for every visitor. Down side is that you are creating an obstacle, stumbling block [if you will] to a CTR from your landing page --detracting from possible conversions, by nagging people with interstitial overlays.

You really have to a<=>b test this on a presell bridge page to an offer.
Sounds Interesting... I'll a b test it and give a feedback once I got enough data!

Now I always hear people talk about monetizing the ''backend'' is very important and that there is a lot of money made doing so
I just had a discussion (in IM) with an affiliate manager who is using affise for tracking

Unfortunately there is no affilate access to this api. I ask if I could get an 'Affiliate key' with permission for only the data limited to my own account. *not available* why ;) <<*** update we worked that out --I will get the raw click data variables back in a postback

I know how to work an api like this to match my data I log on my servers.

Without having the email or telephone or IM address of the referral (not going to happen as an affiliate) --I could us this type of data returned to me to match the traffic logs and clicklogs on my servers referring traffic.

I think that is what we are talking about.

This is also the point of soliciting an email subscription for every visitor. Down side is that you are creating an obstacle, stumbling block [if you will] to a CTR from your landing page --detracting from possible conversions, by nagging people with interstitial overlays.

You really have to a<=>b test this on a presell bridge page to an offer.

Last edited:
banners
Back