The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Pop Journey 2017 - Finally Green

Yup. That's the way to go, keep optimizing.

Are you using a dedi server or cdn? What's your page load time?

Also bear in mind that scaling traffic sources is the same as testing offers, out of 10 traffic sources, you might get 2-3 giving you the best ROI. Make sure you test as many TFs as possible.

Yup. That's the way to go, keep optimizing.

Are you using a dedi server or cdn? What's your page load time?

Also bear in mind that scaling traffic sources is the same as testing offers, out of 10 traffic sources, you might get 2-3 giving you the best ROI. Make sure you test as many TFs as possible.

Good point, thankyou!

wow quit inspiring, i've been trying popads since i've started affiliate marketing two months ago and always red zone
now i'm trying something new always with popads and hope i'll see some improvement
good luck and keep updating

wow quit inspiring, i've been trying popads since i've started affiliate marketing two months ago and always red zone
now i'm trying something new always with popads and hope i'll see some improvement
good luck and keep updating

Thanks man, never give up! You will see improvement the more you become familiar with the fundamentals, what affects what etc.
What vertical are you running?
Don't worry, I'll never stop updating this thread :)

Got a proven offer, gonna setup IE test today and see what data I can get to scale.
I now understand what it takes to make campaigns profitable, the most important part is knowing how to scale, which I will be trying from now on and taking notes, so then after, I will have a full strategy for myself that I wrote on my own from the start of a campaign, what I do etc. Then each campaign I make I can go through the strategy, make better along the way, improve the strategy etc. But I'm always going to stick to it and make it solid. That way in future, I'll be able to create profitable campaigns and scale a lot faster, which speed is essential in this area.
I'll keep this updated!

Hi Anthony, great journey and hope it will just continue getting better!

Wanted to make sure if I understood correctly from what you wrote that worked for you: you started with direct link and then moved to your own lander?
Which platform/program you use to create your lander?

Hi Anthony, great journey and hope it will just continue getting better!

Wanted to make sure if I understood correctly from what you wrote that worked for you: you started with direct link and then moved to your own lander?
Which platform/program you use to create your lander?

Hey, no no that was seperate to what actually got me profitable. That was something else I read online for what to do, turns out that never worked (for me)

What I did was just open out everything from the start and not be lazy or miss out something that could affect the campaign, so testing multiple against multiple offers from 2 different networks, spend some good money to get data and go from what the data shows. Keep the best lander/offer/network based on A/B test which is now integrated into voluum which is awesome!

I sometimes just make my own landers, or get from adplexity and make 10x better.

Hey, no no that was seperate to what actually got me profitable. That was something else I read online for what to do, turns out that never worked (for me)

What I did was just open out everything from the start, so testing 4 LP's against multiple offers from 2 different networks, spend some good money to get data and go from what the data shows.

I sometimes just make my own landers, or get from adplexity and make 10x better.
Got it, thanks for the info and keep the great job!

You are working on a saturday too! Great I am suddenly feeling less lonely :)

Looking forward to some numbers then. Scale that bitch!
Man i work every single day, everyday is the same to me and i love it! Yeah my next goal is learning how to scale and i WILL know how to scale eventually, best learning myself than anyone telling me so please dont haha! Sounds crazy but for me to progress i need to do it on my own, maybe little tips, but not Spoonfeeding, goodluck with your stuff man 2018 is gonna be awesome for each and everyone of us!!

@medvih here's a voluum ss.

OMHO742YQUOOq7J-IfLjIA.png

What I wanted to do was breakout my main LP and test out changing stuff and see if it impacts conversion rates/roi.

I want to make sure everything is solid before scaling. I seem to take this to another source and it's neg roi. So I'm testing everything LP related to give it the best potential.
I've made pagespeeds 100/100 and done as seen in the screenshot.

What I'm going to do now is implement all of the changes I made to lp's 2/3/5 into another LP and see how that performs, what do you think? Or what does anyone think? Let me know :)

Hey @Anth24 !
First time I see your journey here.
And I must say good job.
Good Job on the way you have done- you didn't gave up and that is the most awesome thing.
In addition the fact that you are sharing it with all of us is amazing.

I working full time as Affiliate Manager and do work independently as Affiliate like you.
And still, your experience teaching me a lot.

I wanted to ask about your LP's.
Are you doing them only for mobile?
And might I ask where do you build you landing pages?
Do you use any platform for that?

Hey @Anth24 !
First time I see your journey here.
And I must say good job.
Good Job on the way you have done- you didn't gave up and that is the most awesome thing.
In addition the fact that you are sharing it with all of us is amazing.

I working full time as Affiliate Manager and do work independently as Affiliate like you.
And still, your experience teaching me a lot.

I wanted to ask about your LP's.
Are you doing them only for mobile?
And might I ask where do you build you landing pages?
Do you use any platform for that?

Hey thanks for the kinds words I appreciate it, yes they are for mobile because the traffic is from mobile popunders and I either use adplexity to pick some good ones to test, or I work on my own but of course speed is necessary in this game so making my own wastes time that I could be using to progress on campaigns.

Hope this helps, goodluck on your journey!

Hey thanks for the kinds words I appreciate it, yes they are for mobile because the traffic is from mobile popunders and I either use adplexity to pick some good ones to test, or I work on my own but of course speed is necessary in this game so making my own wastes time that I could be using to progress on campaigns.

Hope this helps, goodluck on your journey!

Thanks for your fast reply.
Adplexity is super expensive tool, isn't ?
And does Adplexity allows you to use ready landing pages and to edit them?

I am just new to the mobile traffic campaigns, I am still working in the more general traffic both mobile and desktop.
I don't know if I will start popads, and popunder ads soon, but it's sure interested.

I saw that you recommended on Charles Ngo, did you learn all those staff from him?

Thanks for your fast reply.
Adplexity is super expensive tool, isn't ?
And does Adplexity allows you to use ready landing pages and to edit them?

I am just new to the mobile traffic campaigns, I am still working in the more general traffic both mobile and desktop.
I don't know if I will start popads, and popunder ads soon, but it's sure interested.

I saw that you recommended on Charles Ngo, did you learn all those staff from him?

Adplexity is expensive yeah, but once I knew I wanted to try mobile pop, I dove right in and paid for that and voluum and everything else needed etc.
What I did was, first before starting anything, get a feel of what it's like by watching tons of videos, reading blogs and taking parts of info from each thing which seemed beneficial, tips/advice etc. Then I started campaigns and made my own strategy, what happens when I change X, what happens when I do X etc.

I don't think anyone can actually become hugely successful by just copying others methods, I believe we have to find our own method/strategy which is unique to us.
When people show us stuff, teach us stuff, make videos etc, yeah they tell you some if not all of it but they have to keep some stuff behind the scenes otherwise everyone would just become rich fast and they have no competitive edge then if they just tell everyone about it.

When I first started this, it's like when you first learn to drive and the driving instructor makes you focus on a billion things which overwhelms you. My view of it now is that there's a few important things that can get a campaign to profit, do 1 thing at a time and note what happened.

MI
Back