The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Pop Journey 2017 - Finally Green

You did it! congrats. Now, milk it as much as you can and try running more campaigns to reach $100/day profit as a first milestone.

Thanks! Yeah I guess that's the next learning curve.
By more campaigns, you mean start from scratch again finding lp's / offers, or taking the winning lander/offer testing to different countries?

Thanks! Yeah I guess that's the next learning curve.
By more campaigns, you mean start from scratch again finding lp's / offers, or taking the winning lander/offer testing to different countries?

I guess first, you should keep going with this current campaign while further optimizing it as long as it is in profit. Depending on your budget, you can either look for more offers to test or just take this same offer to other countries. You can also try to run the offer in different traffic sources, but in my experience it is not as reliable. Best, would be to test $100 per traffic source and quickly shut down the campaign if it doesnt look promising. Again after test 10-12 pop sources, you will notice that only 2-3 are really profitable.

I guess first, you should keep going with this current campaign while further optimizing it as long as it is in profit. Depending on your budget, you can either look for more offers to test or just take this same offer to other countries. You can also try to run the offer in different traffic sources, but in my experience it is not as reliable. Best, would be to test $100 per traffic source and quickly shut down the campaign if it doesnt look promising. Again after test 10-12 pop sources, you will notice that only 2-3 are really profitable.

How can I take the same offer to different country, it's only for 1 country this offer, do you mean find from the same advertiser in different countries?
I'm further optimizing to try and increase profit daily.

How can I take the same offer to different country, it's only for 1 country this offer, do you mean find from the same advertiser in different countries?
I'm further optimizing to try and increase profit daily.

Yes, or similar offers, for example if the offer is "win an iphoneX" try finding the same kind of offers in diff geos. Keep posting your voluum please, it will help everyone in here to have an idea of the steps taken as well as the stats to expect. Especially that campaigns and figures evolve pretty quickly.

Yes, or similar offers, for example if the offer is "win an iphoneX" try finding the same kind of offers in diff geos. Keep posting your voluum please, it will help everyone in here to have an idea of the steps taken as well as the stats to expect. Especially that campaigns and figures evolve pretty quickly.

I will do man, ok I get what you mean. I have a slight problem at the moment, maybe you can help idk:
In my affiliate network, I have ex: 15 leads. In voluum campaign it's 13 leads..... BUT in voluum "conversions" I have 15 leads which is correct.

Now my AM said postbacks are within 5 minutes of the conversion. But, on voluum look at the visit time/conversion time:

_y_am4KnRomRP8bfZc3OlQ.png

Postback being the next day, causes to not receive them at all (in voluum).
Ex, today I have 4 leads on my affiliate network but 2 on voluum.
So I checked yesterday to see if I had 2 extra, but infact even yesterday was 2 less, checking the dates, the postback was into the next day.

Kinda hard to explain but I hope you get the point.
Daily updates from now on, had time with family and now back to 24/7 work.

I will do man, ok I get what you mean. I have a slight problem at the moment, maybe you can help idk:
In my affiliate network, I have ex: 15 leads. In voluum campaign it's 13 leads..... BUT in voluum "conversions" I have 15 leads which is correct.

Now my AM said postbacks are within 5 minutes of the conversion. But, on voluum look at the visit time/conversion time:

_y_am4KnRomRP8bfZc3OlQ.png

Postback being the next day, causes to not receive them at all (in voluum).
Ex, today I have 4 leads on my affiliate network but 2 on voluum.
So I checked yesterday to see if I had 2 extra, but infact even yesterday was 2 less, checking the dates, the postback was into the next day.

Kinda hard to explain but I hope you get the point.
Daily updates from now on, had time with family and now back to 24/7 work.

Hi @Anth24,
I've read your journey today and you have done good job from root to top.
In you last post, I can understand as it happened due to different time zone.
Looking forward for more.
Keep moving, good luck!

Hi @Anth24,
I've read your journey today and you have done good job from root to top.
In you last post, I can understand as it happened due to different time zone.
Looking forward for more.
Keep moving, good luck!

Yeah but my aff network is the same timezone as voluum, see how it continues when scaling and thanks I appreciate it :)

Do you guys ignore traffic estimates or CPM recommendations on traffic sources? Supposedly I'm to bid xyz to get traffic, but that's expensive for my GEO. Especially when I'm green with lower CPM on the other network.

@medvih here's a voluum ss.

OMHO742YQUOOq7J-IfLjIA.png

What I wanted to do was breakout my main LP and test out changing stuff and see if it impacts conversion rates/roi.

I want to make sure everything is solid before scaling. I seem to take this to another source and it's neg roi. So I'm testing everything LP related to give it the best potential.
I've made pagespeeds 100/100 and done as seen in the screenshot.

What I'm going to do now is implement all of the changes I made to lp's 2/3/5 into another LP and see how that performs, what do you think? Or what does anyone think? Let me know :)

Last edited:
banners
Back