The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Pop Journey 2017 - Finally Green

If you want to gain time and get to green faster, test at least 15-20 sweepstake offers (rotate them). You never know if an offer is good, until you test it. Also, take all offers from the same aff network (reduce variables). Once you find the performing offer, you can try to find the same one in different networks, as they convert differently depending on networks.

But first step, find out fast what is working by testing 20 offers at the same time and rotating them.

Allocate something like 8-10 x payout per offer.

So 20 offers by 10, it will give you, $200 for testing out as much as 20 offers if you work in a tier 2-3 country. Select one landing page to reduce expenses, this first step should be only focused on finding promising offers.

Like a turtle baby, you want to join the ocean before you burn all your budget :)

So today I'm running sweeps. 1 Traffic source, 2 offers - Mobidea/Yepads, 4 different LP's.
So far,
Spend: $13.59
Visits: 13,951
Conversions: 1
ROI: -91%

Let it keep running or look for stuff to cut/optimize/improve?
ZR79uy7pSd6kaD7Pqa_A8A.png
Do you use your own landing page?
What is the CTR from your landing page to the offer?

If you want to gain time and get to green faster, test at least 15-20 sweepstake offers (rotate them). You never know if an offer is good, until you test it. Also, take all offers from the same aff network (reduce variables). Once you find the performing offer, you can try to find the same one in different networks, as they convert differently depending on networks.

But first step, find out fast what is working by testing 20 offers at the same time and rotating them.

So 20 offers by 10, it will give you, $200 for testing out as much as 20 offers if you work in a tier 2-3 country. Select one landing page to reduce expenses, this first step should be only focused on finding promising offers.

Like a turtle baby, you want to join the ocean before you burn all your budget :)

Appreciate the reply, yeah I get what you are saying and I know that the offer is the most important part, I'm learning as I go along. I tried 20 offers previously with TH 1 click, had huge click loss and none of the offers really stood out. Learn by mistakes. Anyway, I'm coming closer to the green, changing/optimizing 1 thing at a time, A/B testing landers/offers and cutting the terrible ones (after more than enough data) but yeah, next time I know I need to test more offers, and from what I'm running now, I have a proven LP to test the offers with! :)

Appreciate the reply, yeah I get what you are saying and I know that the offer is the most important part, I'm learning as I go along. I tried 20 offers previously with TH 1 click, had huge click loss and none of the offers really stood out. Learn by mistakes. Anyway, I'm coming closer to the green, changing/optimizing 1 thing at a time, A/B testing landers/offers and cutting the terrible ones (after more than enough data) but yeah, next time I know I need to test more offers, and from what I'm running now, I have a proven LP to test the offers with! :)

Yes, thailand is known for its clickloss and bot traffic, especially with popads.

Once you have a proven lander, it is easy to test as many offers as you can until you land a winner.

Waiting for your next data report.

When targeting a tier 2/3 country, with one network, I don't think I can get that many offers within my niche

Looks like You find the right offer and the roi getting better. Keep on going.

Finally in the green! 110% ROI today, just cut the other bad offers, as 1 stands right out and is proven on an A/B test, letting only that run and try to improve this ROI :)

Now as i've done this, I understand the process and next time will be faster, kept all of my notes and can repeat the process for future campaigns. Now the next step - scaling. See how this performs with the one offer I have kept tomorrow

Finally in the green! 110% ROI today, just cut the other bad offers, as 1 stands right out and is proven on an A/B test, letting only that run and try to improve this ROI :)

Now as i've done this, I understand the process and next time will be faster, kept all of my notes and can repeat the process for future campaigns. Now the next step - scaling. See how this performs with the one offer I have kept tomorrow
How much did you cost for testing these offers before this ROI become +?

Well I've spent over $500 on all my tests, verticals, lp's, etc etc.... but this one I spent $77 to make it green so I'm getting better
That's a great start.
When i found my first profitable campaign, i spend about $4000. Yes, not $40, not $400, more then $4000, maybe $6000 include some other cost. So, you did a great job.

UPDATE:
Finally built up a profitable campaign. I know it's not huge, but getting to green this fast has made me happy in learning what makes a campaign profitable. Seems like a lot to begin with all of the variables, factors etc. I now have my own process on how to build up campaigns. Now need to think about scaling, any advice from anyone would be appreciated!

o4gzkqocSmmHLKKv55E1eA.png

UPDATE:
Finally built up a profitable campaign. I know it's not huge, but getting to green this fast has made me happy in learning what makes a campaign profitable. Seems like a lot to begin with all of the variables, factors etc. I now have my own process on how to build up campaigns. Now need to think about scaling, any advice from anyone would be appreciated!

Great job after hardworking

UPDATE:

added you on skype mate, I know how to scale

UPDATE:

You did it! congrats. Now, milk it as much as you can and try running more campaigns to reach $100/day profit as a first milestone.

MI
Back