The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Pop Journey 2017 - Finally Green

Adplexity is expensive yeah, but once I knew I wanted to try mobile pop, I dove right in and paid for that and voluum and everything else needed etc.
What I did was, first before starting anything, get a feel of what it's like by watching tons of videos, reading blogs and taking parts of info from each thing which seemed beneficial, tips/advice etc. Then I started campaigns and made my own strategy, what happens when I change X, what happens when I do X etc.

I don't think anyone can actually become hugely successful by just copying others methods, I believe we have to find our own method/strategy which is unique to us.
When people show us stuff, teach us stuff, make videos etc, yeah they tell you some if not all of it but they have to keep some stuff behind the scenes otherwise everyone would just become rich fast and they have no competitive edge then if they just tell everyone about it.

When I first started this, it's like when you first learn to drive and the driving instructor makes you focus on a billion things which overwhelms you. My view of it now is that there's a few important things that can get a campaign to profit, do 1 thing at a time and note what happened.

Thanks man! (*sorry in advance for the questions)
That is really good approach to our world of Affiliate Marketing.
I liked it!

From your point of view, Voluum is something necessary?
And regarding Landing Pages, where do you build yours.

Do you use a specific platform? or you doing them with wordpress and use mobile themes ?
Or something else?

I am just asking that because I am running a campaign of one affiliate program (not network) and it's going pretty well.
I just think that if I will create a nice LP I would be able to make it even more better because the leads will be more into the product.
And there is so many ways to do it, so I am a bit lost.

Besides that- I have another question that I am trying to figure out.
If I am building a LP and it's for a specific offer- and then after a while I want to change offer, I need to re do all the Lander?! that's what affiliates do?

Thank you so much bro, sorry for booming you with all those questions, hope it's fine.

Thanks man! (*sorry in advance for the questions)
That is really good approach to our world of Affiliate Marketing.
I liked it!

From your point of view, Voluum is something necessary?
And regarding Landing Pages, where do you build yours.

Do you use a specific platform? or you doing them with wordpress and use mobile themes ?
Or something else?

I am just asking that because I am running a campaign of one affiliate program (not network) and it's going pretty well.
I just think that if I will create a nice LP I would be able to make it even more better because the leads will be more into the product.
And there is so many ways to do it, so I am a bit lost.

Besides that- I have another question that I am trying to figure out.
If I am building a LP and it's for a specific offer- and then after a while I want to change offer, I need to re do all the Lander?! that's what affiliates do?

Thank you so much bro, sorry for booming you with all those questions, hope it's fine.

If you read previously I answered the LP question. Also wordpress is a no go... With pop your pagespeeds need to be ultra fast otherwise you will lose 90% of traffic as they will close the pop before it even loads (if your site is slow).

Voluum or other trackers are essential because you track everything there which helps you make decisions based on that data.

About LP change, what I do is, make a template from a working lander, which is easy to change into a new niche.
Or, just download from adplexity and clean it and tweak and upload.

If you read previously I answered the LP question. Also wordpress is a no go... With pop your pagespeeds need to be ultra fast otherwise you will lose 90% of traffic as they will close the pop before it even loads (if your site is slow).

Voluum or other trackers are essential because you track everything there which helps you make decisions based on that data.

About LP change, what I do is, make a template from a working lander, which is easy to change into a new niche.
Or, just download from adplexity and clean it and tweak and upload.

Nice!
Thanks again.

I think then I will probably just choose one of the Landing Pages builders like Instapage / leadpages or Unbounce, maybe even ClickFunnel and just start creating those landing page and A/B test them with the campaigns.
Besides that thanks for the Voluum tip, I never thought that it's that necessary, since you have all the date from your traffic source and also on the Affiliate Program / network that you takes the offers from.

But I see more and more affiliates used it.

Nice!
Thanks again.

I think then I will probably just choose one of the Landing Pages builders like Instapage / leadpages or Unbounce, maybe even ClickFunnel and just start creating those landing page and A/B test them with the campaigns.
Besides that thanks for the Voluum tip, I never thought that it's that necessary, since you have all the date from your traffic source and also on the Affiliate Program / network that you takes the offers from.

But I see more and more affiliates used it.

Yeah but from the traffic source / affiliate network all you see is the basics, impressions / clicks / conversions / epc / cr% etc..

Voluum tracks absolutely everything, watch some videos on voluum optimization and see how powerful it is :)

Yeah but from the traffic source / affiliate network all you see is the basics, impressions / clicks / conversions / epc / cr% etc..

Voluum tracks absolutely everything, watch some videos on voluum optimization and see how powerful it is :)

I sure will, thanks mate!
And good luck, I will share my journey soon as well.

Adplexity is expensive yeah, but once I knew I wanted to try mobile pop, I dove right in and paid for that and voluum and everything else needed etc.
What I did was, first before starting anything, get a feel of what it's like by watching tons of videos, reading blogs and taking parts of info from each thing which seemed beneficial, tips/advice etc. Then I started campaigns and made my own strategy, what happens when I change X, what happens when I do X etc.

I don't think anyone can actually become hugely successful by just copying others methods, I believe we have to find our own method/strategy which is unique to us.
When people show us stuff, teach us stuff, make videos etc, yeah they tell you some if not all of it but they have to keep some stuff behind the scenes otherwise everyone would just become rich fast and they have no competitive edge then if they just tell everyone about it.

When I first started this, it's like when you first learn to drive and the driving instructor makes you focus on a billion things which overwhelms you. My view of it now is that there's a few important things that can get a campaign to profit, do 1 thing at a time and note what happened.

Bro you mindset is correct!
i identify myself with this post soo much
suscribed to this awesome thread
thanks to the OP for such details
please keep it going!

CHeers!

Are all your campaigns in English, or do you use a translation service of some sort?

Nice job, by the way. I've been following your thread and it's been really helpful.

Yea I choose to use english because I can edit stuff easily without having to wait for services to translate. Thanks man appreciate it and glad it's been of some help to you.

Yea I choose to use english because I can edit stuff easily without having to wait for services to translate. Thanks man appreciate it and glad it's been of some help to you.

Two places you can get easy translations from english/whatever language when you're ready to dial your campaign in: Reddit make money online group, facebook job seeking groups. If you can befriend someone who needs a little extra cash in whatever country you need you're golden. Hope this helps and good luck with your journey!

Two places you can get easy translations from english/whatever language when you're ready to dial your campaign in: Reddit make money online group, facebook job seeking groups. If you can befriend someone who needs a little extra cash in whatever country you need you're golden. Hope this helps and good luck with your journey!

Good idea might try that in future if needed!

I haven't updated as much as I should be, just because I don't want all of my eggs in 1 basket. I've been trying out lots of other traffic sources, strategies & types. Simply because of this new google update happening soon, it made me wonder if pop traffic would carry on or how it would change, so I still have my own methods. Just branching out incase it falls dramatically after the better ads update. We all adapt to change I get that, just making sure I always have a plan B :)

Decided to keep going with pop, if it happens it happens, still money to be made with pop and if it stops cause of the update then I'll look for alternatives, I wouldn't wanna see the update happen and not affect anything and I've wasted time elsewhere. I'll quickly adapt if the update ruins anything, time will tell :)

After a lot of thinking I've decided to switch over to Native as I see more of a future with it, it's not annoying/intrusive and I feel better using Native. I think since the google update it made me realise that that long-term, pop isn't for me. It's still a good place to make tons of cash if done right.

BUT If you are doing pop, and need any advice or answers to a question, just post here and I'll still be able to answer or help you out!

Could you define *Offers: Sweepstakes* a bit better (I know what a Sweepstakes is ofc)
  • Are we talking: Enter our Sweepstakes
  • Sweepstakes: You have won! Enter you email to collect your prize! (CPL --leads)
What it the conversion money action?

If you know what sweepstakes are then you already know the answer :D but to give a bit more detail, SOI sweeps where the conversion is gained from a single opt in

MI
Back