The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Banners - need clarifications

UncleScrooge

affiliate
Yeah, maybe its stupid question, but still.

1. First of all, i cant figure out how i can look for actual banners in Adplexity. I can look for landings, but how i can check for banners? Is that even possible?
  2. Selected offer in my CPA network have 154 banners attached. For different sizes, different OS, etc. Of course i am going to edit them. Question: if i do order banner on lets say Fiverr, do i need to order all possible sizes? Or just 1-2 of them, that i think will work best?

Yeah, maybe its stupid question, but still.

1. First of all, i cant figure out how i can look for actual banners in Adplexity. I can look for landings, but how i can check for banners? Is that even possible?
  2. Selected offer in my CPA network have 154 banners attached. For different sizes, different OS, etc. Of course i am going to edit them. Question: if i do order banner on lets say Fiverr, do i need to order all possible sizes? Or just 1-2 of them, that i think will work best?

Don't know how I missed this one. I'm not currently using AdPlexity, however, I'll be signing up shortly for a couple of new Revenue Streams. I'm not dumping my long loved and favorite income stream of niche content marketing, I'm adding new income streams with mobile, and everyone of the top marketers I am in touch with daily and weekly tell me they can search by ad types.

Per AdPlexity:

AdPlexity let's you search and filter by:

Carrier
Country
Affiliate Network
Advertiser
Tracker
Ad Types
Advertising URL
Ad Size

Keyword
Date

AdPlexity let's you search and filter by:
Ad Types
Ad Size

Its my lack of experience so far. I did not realise that actually popup/popunder have no "banners". Its landing page itself that serve as a "banner", right?
Cause when i ticked "popup" box in Adplexity, i have no ability to chose ad size and only landings are shown

Last edited:
Thanks for addition! Yes, well, that was my lack of experience, as i said. I was certain that for pops i need both banner and lander. Wasnt aware that lander actually serves as a "banner" in pops)) So i was quite uncertain where to look for these "banners". Now i know, though.

banners
Back