The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Need help making sales

What offer are you trying to promote? where are you promoting those offers? are they cpl, straight sale?
I've tried to understand to put everything to work. CPS even CPL.... Do I need something more then just that? Like opening a store or .... Where and how do I actually promote my links.... Kindly support me

What strategy is that (in overview)? You buying ads?
It's been 3 years now still figuring out how to achieve some sales truly. I haven't did paid ads yet. All I tried was promoting my links. I wish I could fully understand how to achieve and succeed to understand this hole affiliate marketing business. Please assist

`` quote: All I tried was promoting my links????

• where social media or on a website that no one comes to?
  • you need traffic that is qualified to convert
  • --that is a standard answer to very general replies that have no real answer.

It's been 3 years now still figuring out how to achieve some sales truly.

It does not take 3 years for a person that is passionate for success to achieve success in this business. I suspect you have not embedded yourself as a student of affiliate marketing during that time. Anyone can be successful in this industry within a 3 to 6 months.

In addition to not having set an education schedule for your self, I can tell you did not created a plan. A plan that includes education, budget, proper set up of the tools necessary, etc. You cannot be a successful affiliate without investing money. All businesses require a cash investment. ALWAYS!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

If you do not, or are unwilling to, implement the following then you will not find the success you seek.

Read

Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Last edited:

I've done so on certain social media platforms of mine. Not quite sure if I did it the right way.... Thought. Traffic that's qualified for..... Which could be Facebook for example?

It does not take 3 years for a person that is passionate for success to achieve success in this business. I suspect you have not embedded yourself as a student of affiliate marketing during that time. Anyone can be successful in this industry within a 3 to 6 months.

In addition to not having set an education schedule for your self, I can tell you created a plan. A plan that includes education, budget, proper set up of the tools necessary, etc. You cannot be a successful affiliate without investing money. All businesses require a cash investment. ALWAYS!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

If you do not, or are unwilling to, implement the following then you will not find the success you seek.

Read

Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.
Wow this was unexpected. This was so intense just what I longed for, I am pleased with all necessary information I highly appreciate. I will do my best. Thank you Everyone I'm glad to be here

Who is paying attention to you social media efforts?
I am not saying that cannot possibly work but enough people must like what you say, or do, and are interested the "the links that you have share."
Who is the audience and what number of people are present to hear?
bart-one-hand-clapping.gif

If one hand claps --does it make a sound? not much of a noise ;)

Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.
Hi @T J Tutor
You need to change or deleted that part. The Dojo does not exist anymore.
All the threads are now available on the forums.

Thank you for that post.
Reading that anyone can succeed in 3 to 6 months always makes me smile.

I've tried to understand to put everything to work. CPS even CPL.... Do I need something more then just that? Like opening a store or .... Where and how do I actually promote my links.... Kindly support me
If you wanna get sales just by promoting links... then it won't be enough, and for affiliate marketing I always suggest SEO. Get organic traffic, convert it into buyers and get commission... That's it

It's been 3 years now still figuring out how to achieve some sales truly. I haven't did paid ads yet. All I tried was promoting my links. I wish I could fully understand how to achieve and succeed to understand this hole affiliate marketing business. Please assist
Paid ads will not be enough, they can generate some quick traffic and sales but it's not recommended for long term....

Is there something I don't apply to my strategy. I'm struggling getting clicks and making sales

Hey there! It sounds like you're facing a challenge with your strategy. Maybe exploring different approaches or seeking feedback could help uncover what's missing and boost those clicks and sales! Keep at it!

Hey there! It sounds like you're facing a challenge with your strategy. Maybe exploring different approaches or seeking feedback could help uncover what's missing and boost those clicks and sales! Keep at it!
I'll definitely follow those.... I was trying various ways to be able to see those bigger difference in my businesses but I'll apply those instructions too....

Put yourself in the user's shoes - if it was you, would you convert on whatever product you're promoting? If you wouldn't take action on it, why would someone else? Create interest and urgency and show value and the send targeted traffic, and they'll reach your landing page and they'll convert because they're actually interested and see why they should buy.

MI
Back