The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New and need advice

chad31

affiliate
Hi everyone, hope you all good

New to affiliate marketing, made a site and everything but I'd like some guidance as to what should be removed and what I can work on.
I've watched YouTube but didn't get really far assistance will be appreciated.

Thanx I advance.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

but I'd like some guidance as to what should be removed and what I can work on.

Remove what from where? Keep what matters --vague answer to a vague question ...

First you have to know what website elements incite some user actions.

What does a "website" mean to you --I mean the format --a series of landing pages (or bridge pages)? A blog type of format.

Try to work on the visual appearance of the site, does it look good in the eyes of visitors. Optimisation is also important so that all pages load quickly on smartphones and computers.
It depends on your site I do not know what topics your site and how you want to attract traffic there.

welcome ) fisrt you need to understand what is affiliate marketing and how it works , take all advices everywhere and use it .

I've understood the basics of it, just having trouble with the advertising
Ads are good but no clicks which is a bummer

Maybe --look in the mirror

• Is your landing or bridge page not working because it is substandard in some way?
  • Have you tried different version with difference is the touch-points and the message in the content of the landing page(s) that are not performing for you?
  • How are you measuring your click rate? Are you using a tracker or Google-Analytics?
  • Is your offer any good and seen as a good value proposition --worth* clicking in the first place --credibility and likeability is a huge factor.
You can't just do something one time and expect it to work optimally --unless your timing is very good and what you are selling is an exceptional value for some real reason.

Last edited:
I see, so just learn experiment fail and try again until somethings works
I have a blog site on tech things since texh is always advancing and I'm always in the market for the latest gadget

Hi everyone, hope you all good

New to affiliate marketing, made a site and everything but I'd like some guidance as to what should be removed and what I can work on.
I've watched YouTube but didn't get really far assistance will be appreciated.

Thanx I advance.
I see, so just learn experiment fail and try again until somethings works
I have a blog site on tech things since texh is always advancing and I'm always in the market for the latest gadget

So, here is the thing, when you ask for some help you need to provide the data the help is meant for.

The site
The ads
The offer

etc., etc.

As the old expression goes, "I must have data, data, data. I cannot make bricks without clay".
(Data! Data! I cannot make bricks without clay' (Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Copper Beeches, 1892))

We can provide loads of guidance, but you must provide the information for us.

Sherlock Holmes Hello GIF by Boomerang Official

You can't just do something one time and expect it to work optimally --unless your timing is very good and what you are selling is an exceptional value for some real reason.
bit off topic
but exactly what happened to me
jumped directly onto a wave
huge demand
gap in the supply chain
bosh i struck oil
& started making cash from the get go
but it doesnt happen like that
moreso requires massive failure
before success
question is @chad31
are you a fair weather sailor
OR
can you ride out the storm?

storm GIF

when google brings the storm
i will bring the bivvy bag

To provide more specific guidance, it would be helpful to know more about your website and its content. You might want to consider joining forums or communities related to affiliate marketing where you can share your website and get feedback from experienced marketers.
Regarding hosting, if you're using Odoo for your affiliate marketing needs, Host4Geeks offers services that can ensure your website runs smoothly. Their expertise can be a valuable asset as you continue to develop your affiliate marketing strategy.
Don't hesitate to ask specific questions or share more about your website so that we can offer more targeted advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back