Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe for a good commission

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MiA Store Online

affiliate
Hi to everybody!
Let me introduce myself, I am the owner of the new fashion online store, and my name is Milivoj. I'm sure that most of you will have a trouble at pronouncing my name, but you can imagine in your head the best way to pronounce it. :)

I created my store on Shopify platform just a week, or so, ago, and currently I am in search for Affiliates, to really boost my store and to try to acomplish some of the goals that I have for myself for this year.

Store itself is not finished completely, I have a lot of ideas for the future, but, to fully accomplish that I need good start within the next month to begin with.
Basically, I just want to say hi to everybody in here, and honestly, I'm hoping to find some great people who can help me and my store, and of course, for a return I will pay them commissions for every sale they generate.
My site has some traffic already, but surely, I will be more than happy to meet new people, and hire them as my new affiliates that are going to improve current position of the store.

I really hope that we are going to have a good time together, and that here I can find some great people.

Stay safe guys, and have a nice day!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

banners
Back