The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Maxbounty Account

I'll tell what's your problem is. Your account is terminated and you had earnings in it which is also taken by maxbounty. If that is the case then please don't be surprised because have been scammed in simplest way....

He didn't say that he lost his account, he said he couldn't get one. Assuming I've understood him correctly.

He didn't say that he lost his account, he said he couldn't get one. Assuming I've understood him correctly.
Yes. I need Maxbounty because many people say positive review about them but I try a lot of time they don't accept me I don't know the do it

Most probably they are not accepting you since you have no/very few experience in affiliate marketing. Try to register in the other affiliate networks, make some money, and then if you will still need MaxBounty, you'll be able to apply again, providing proves of your work.

Check Mobidea, we are accepting affiliates of all experience levels :)

I have been with Maxbounty for couple of months now. They are selective on who can join their network, I think that is a good way. Get more experience and re apply.

banners
Back