The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MaxBounty 4.5K$ / month with Surveys

Nice results.
But what are your current stat's with surveys, after 1 year from the start post? can you share?
Hi imarketer,

sure here it is.

I still continue to make a lot of money on these:

survey-2016.png

This is really inspiring! How did you find keywords where the cpc was relatively low? I am looking now for surveys but all the kw's that are directly related to surveys seem unprofitable. What other type of niches and searches did you target where people are also interested in making money online but the cpc is much lower and less competitive?

Cheers

This is really inspiring! How did you find keywords where the cpc was relatively low? I am looking now for surveys but all the kw's that are directly related to surveys seem unprofitable. What other type of niches and searches did you target where people are also interested in making money online but the cpc is much lower and less competitive?

Cheers
Hi craig88,

there's really no magic here.
Go broad at first, then optimize.

Good luck :)

hello tj tutor
whant i want ask it's about how i can good targeting for survey offer
thank you

You said you had suggestions, but you are asking for guidance. Very different things.

You need to study the demographics and target the audience for which the offer is intended. The other way is to do very broad targeting, look at where the conversions are coming from with your traffic and narrow your target audience based on the information your tracker gives you.

banners
Back