The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I Made $4000+ In A Month with MaxBounty

OMG..!!

Lol..!!

They must have emptied out the JAILS this week...!

Does Online owe you something from a previous life..??

LOL..!!

Leave this Man Alone..

Lord Have Mercy..!

Haha.

I was going to do a case study but I think I'll just answer any questions people have in this thread... much easier!

great job! keep it up!

I haven't use Bing before, how does search traffic work? do you post banners of the offers? is this direct linked or do you use a lander?

Btw, how much did the traffic cost for that entire month?

thanks!

great job! keep it up!

I haven't use Bing before, how does search traffic work? do you post banners of the offers? is this direct linked or do you use a lander?

Btw, how much did the traffic cost for that entire month?

thanks!

No banners, you create ad copy. There are some great videos on YouTube on how to set up campaigns with Bing Ads, very simple!

I use a landing page. For the entire month I'd say about $800.

No banners, you create ad copy. There are some great videos on YouTube on how to set up campaigns with Bing Ads, very simple!

I use a landing page. For the entire month I'd say about $800.

thanks for the tips!! How long did it take you before you start making positive ROI? or was that your first month and you made money right away??

i have tried some survey offers from mb with bing .. but clicks are very high and not got any conversion ..

can u help me out. I want to start again

View attachment 12613

Hi guys

So I've had a great month, as you can see ;)

I've been using a simple method where I'm getting a huge amount of clicks for pennies.

I also use a tracker (which is VERY important) to track the keywords which are performing well to then scale, scale and scale some more!

UPDATE - I’ve created a step by step guide on this method under my other user profile. Check it out https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/step-by-step-guide-how-i-made-2246-promoting-survey-offers-using-untargeted-keywords
It's always great to see folks that can achieve around here, take this to the sky, congratulations!

banners
Back