The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Make Money with 50onRed Keyword Campaigns

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Last month I sent out an email titled Make Money with 50onRed Keyword Campaigns with my approach to running keyword campaigns on 50onRed. I'm going to copy and paste it below because I've had some great success with this method. Does anyone else use it?

My favorite PPV network right now is 50onRed. I've been doing really well with them and my strategy is pretty simple. I run essentially what I call "shotgun" keyword campaigns and then find the target URLs that convert and focus on those. Here's a step by step guide:

1. Find an offer to promote.

2. Research keywords to bid on with Skrayp.

3. Setup the campaign in Voluum so I can track URLs I'm getting traffic from based on the keywords I am bidding on.

4. Create campaign in 50onRed bidding on keywords I found in Skrayp (usually simple keywords that will get a lot of traffic relevant to the offer).

Once I've received traffic I can go into Voluum and find the URLs that I'm getting traffic from and bid on those specifically. Eventually, I will pause the keyword campaign and bid on the targeted URLs I've found.

This works especially well for international offers and campaigns where you don't know the niche well. 50onRed will find the URLs to bid on for you as long as you can come up with a few keywords that will get you traffic in that niche :)

I will have a more detailed guide and examples up on my blog soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Let's make some money!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month I sent out an email titled Make Money with 50onRed Keyword Campaigns with my approach to running keyword campaigns on 50onRed. I'm going to copy and paste it below because I've had some great success with this method. Does anyone else use it?

This is PPV on the Advertiser side?

Are you using intext, search, or pops?

Do you think $25 to $50 per campaign, to start with, will give enough data before scaling?

Last edited:
This is PPV on the Advertiser side?

Are you using intext, search, or pops?

Do you think $25 to $50 per campaign, to start with, will give enough data before scaling?
Yes, PPV on the advertiser side. I'm using pops primarily, but I've tested their InText (they're getting rid of Search). $25-50 should be plenty.

How many keywords should we add in to campaigns when first started?

And what's the daily budget per campaign?

How many days do you let the campaign run to see if profitable?

Are you doing anything special on your ppv landing pages to get the users attention? Like sounds or javascript messages to bring things to the front?

@LukePeerFly, I just ran a test using this method and noticed that Voluum is only going to give me the base domain from which the traffic came from.

To get more laser targeted to the exact page, you can do a google search with the following search operator:

Inurl:"make money online"

After this populates my results, I use the SEOquake Chrome extension to pull the first 100 URLs that contain my desired keyword.

Now, what if the webmaster of that page didn't properly structure their URL with SEO in mind?
Use this operator instead:

allintext:"make money online"

I hope this helps anybody that is following this thread. I'm no expert and have seen absolutely zero sales from my PPV efforts so far, but I am learning more and more about tightening down searches to find untapped targets for large returns. Any feedback would be great.

I also love questions because if I don't know that answer it forces me to research it to become better.

Many thanks,
BANG!

MI
Back