The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything NEED PUBLISHERS with Movie sites! ASAP!

AdSpyglass

Service Manager
Service Manager
AdSpyglass
Hello Marketers!
We are happy to be part of this community and to share advertising and monetization tips.
If you work with multiple ad networks at the same time, manage ads and payments and get a huge headache after all these separate accounts, we suggest this one easy tip for you!

Manage them all on one platform - AdSpyglass. One code, one payment, one place for optimization! Or just one integration. We have the full list of all adult and mainstream networks with their top CPM rates.

AdSpyglass works excellent for our non-mainstream partners. But we would like to expand our verticals to Movie series/TV shows. We are looking for 4-5 people with 50K daily traffic volume to test this vertical on our platform for FREE! And, of course, hear your feedback.

Anyone here with Movie series/TV shows sites?

Register on AdSpyglass and please leave a message in our chat to get FREE platform access for testing.

- AdSpyglass team

Few recent system updates:
- New format - in video VAST (CPM $0.3 - $0.7!!!)
- New format - in vide OVERLAY
- New format - NATIVE
- Pay dates changed - now every 10th and 25th of each month.
- New networks added. Check them out here: Best Ad Networks by CPM (2018) — сompare average CPM rates by country from the top highest paying banner and pop-under ad network list

Hi, just curious if CPM brings good revenue)
Hey, Kim.
We aggregate all major CPM ad networks on the market today, and answer is YES, it brings really good revenue, our publishers happy with 30-50% extra income. PM me your website, I will show you how to increase profit.

banners
Back