The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking to get into this with big monie! where to start?

xyzabc

I think my post is just offending everyone somehow I have removed it. Please delete this if that helps .

Last edited:
Show me a way to make money without spending money and investing time --I don't think that exists.

Most of these 'guides' are frauds. Most of these guides are old worn out schemes that no longer work ... Dinosaur bones.

The only way I have ever made any real money is by catching a rising trend and running with it until it starts to burn out. Another way I have seen real money made is by copying a successful idea and improving it.

You cannot beat nails in with a rock all day and expect to get much done. Knowledge can surpass the need for most of the tools out there but knowledge comes at a price of time most are not willing to pay --so you buy someones expert knowledge and hope you are not getting shortchanged for the reason you don't know any better (the conundrum of life).

I tried CPA several years back but noticed there was high entry barrier as it needed lot of tools etc or else it was needing too much time.

What makes you think it won't be the same now? You will require a server, a tracker, an intelligence platform subscription, a budget for traffic, for landers and creatives, and several ancillary and tertiary expenses.

So after earning money from several other sources, I want to get into internet marketing again.

Again? You indicated you didn't learn it the first time.

All the guides etc seem too old.

So, I guess you have read them ALL?!

Can someone please point me to latest guide etc which can give a overview of current scenario in AFF Marketing and CPA world.

This community is your guide, mentor, and everyday collaboration spot.

You mention affiliate marketing, but then ask about CPA. Affiliate marketing is our industry, CPA is a small segment of it that can be ones total business model, or it can be an adjunct or ancillary area of a larger business model.

It has taken me 25 years to accumulate the industry knowledge I have. I can tell you factually there is no "overview" of a "current scenario".

You have to zero in on where you want to start. Start with content marketing, or social marketing, video marketing while integrating CPA, or PPV, or PPL, or lead gen, etc. Then you have to decide on the paid traffic sources to start with, loads of choices there.

Start with one model and stick with it until you have it steadily generating positive revenue before adding a second model to your business. If you jump from one to the other, or try to learn and execute more than one at time as a newbie, you will fail!

There are some very reputable trainers out there. Some in this community. Not to mention there are an abundance of industry related companies that offer basic and intermediate level training. many of the affiliate programs and affiliate networks, as well as many of the traffic sources now offer some great free basic training.

You cannot select a training company, or person, until such time you have determined exactly what sort of online marketing with which you plan to start. This is a huge industry.

Oh ghosh! so heavy ..
I just wanted to know is this whole market still flourishing.. I was heart broken when Peerfly shut down.
I meant I did not have any money back then to buy up all the stuff and paid traffic. Anyhow I have set up a test campaign with propeller, binom and cpalead . These seem to be good as of now lets see how it goes.

I hoped there was some recent guide or course that people keep selling and going to as basic of where market is today.
But meh all veterans just picking my post line by line lol!

@xyzabc
Why don't you just follow the official guides?
maybe am missing something here
seems so friggin obvious
you want to get on G search?​
you want to start a YT channel?​
you want to start a TikToK?​
you want to do CPA?​
--> FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL GUIDES
dont take this too hard
but I dont believe you have read them
otherwise you wouldnt ask dumb questions
now go back and actually read them

@Honeybadger
I want to do paid cpa.
Where are the official guides. Lol.
My is everyone being so dramatic.
Sorry for offending you guys. Are those guides from 2017 still relevant.
I was really happy seeing that big bold text which I thought would be a link.

@Honeybadger
I want to do paid cpa.
Where are the official guides. Lol.
My is everyone being so dramatic.
I was really happy seeing that big bold text which I thought would be a link.
You are not gonna make money
or buddies around here
being a wise ass
only smart and serious people sorry
plain English now --> read official guides
wanna link?
CLICK HERE

It has taken me 25 years to accumulate the industry knowledge I have. I can tell you factually there is no "overview" of a "current scenario".
And it still changes with time --only the basic sales techniques remain the same
We are not offended really.

This is more a trial and error business than a job that comes with an employee manual.

Try marketing a free or very low cost item first --buy the traffic --and track your funnels and their performance.

A lot of people have made comments, both good and bad ones, here about how they went about this ... Learn what you can from those at the expense of others ...

Oh ghosh! so heavy ..
But meh all veterans just picking my post line by line lol!

Not heavy, your "meh" is immature, and yes the veterans do respond to members statements and respond with fact and truth to help members with their issues and businesses.

The difference between you and us is we know what works. This is a business and we treat it as such. We are serious about business. We want our members to succeed!

So when you do your "slacker" routine here, remember that there are many of us that have gone through the slacker phase of our lives already. I was boarding in the late sixties and through the early seventies while working full time in the restaurant and nightclub business. I was the long haired outcast in my family at that time, but still expected to "buck up" and be an adult when it came to business.

We are here for you, and we will help you and collaborate with you, but we will never not respond to lame claims and lame criticisms. We've been here since 2006 and helped launch many thousands of successful affiliates into the industry.

Hey @xyzabc
you have a good base there with propeller ads and cpalead. If you're running push you might want to look at where propeller get their traffic. If I remember there was a couple of big sites that drove a lot of traffic for them. Might help when choosing an offer.

Also, I have a formula somewhere on my google drive that I used for scaling, I'll see if I can dig it up and post it for you to try out.

MI
Back